Jupiter's Moons: 2

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:11 U.S.: 34.6 mln in poverty in '02, up 1.7 mln from '01

10:09 U.S. median household income down 1.1% from '01 to '02

10:10 U.S. poverty rate at 12.1% in '02, up from 11.7% in '01

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A week ago, this would have been bullish... something about "the blessings of productivity" or something.

So you went for the Gold. Prophet gold that is. :)

Yes, great stuff. A great tool to speed up the aquisition of yellow, shiny gold...via profits from the paper markets. I also wanted data for futures and stuff. Finally got to look at things like Uncle Buck, lumber, soybeans, crude, etc. I think I'll have a fun weekend going through things like T-Bones, currencies, International stocks and indices....I could go on...and on. :lol:

CDE!  Would have been good to sell into the secondary offering :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Or just follow the Anals!  Doc called it.

That's better than paying tuition to COCO or CECO.

"Hang on tightly, let go lightly!"

-The Croupier

ha ha, the are real assholes! Look where the uptrednline from july is: They gapped thru it today! They wingohockingmoyamensinged them all up, techis, fundies, bugs bunnies!LOL! :lol:

In defense of Modigliani-Miller and their Indifference Propositions, among the assumptions for their model are perfect capital markets and complete information among investors. Now, none of these ideal assumptions actually holds in actuality, so it seems unfair to bash Mod & Mill for the activities of leveragers who failed to learn or heed limiting conditions of the original model. :P

I'm sure we'll hear the same damnation of Black & Sholes when financial markets seize up and the derivative pricing models that everyone and their mother has now hedged themselves with appear not to work according to theory. :o

Of course, Black & Sholes assumed perfectly liquid markets. :lol: :lol:

Archived