Metamorphosis

rog, machine,

low of sep4 was 115.73 in forex, that wasnt seen yesterday nor today, the gonna do what they always do: the let it fall below there in the near future and then shoot the newbie traders up, atypical BoJ intervention makes 100 pips in just 30 seconds or so, then the let it fall back a bit and ramp again 50-70 pips, then they have killed all the shorts.

Reuters just reported that Fukuda is warning against Yen's recent rise. "should it overshoot or volatility increase, we will act accordingly"

Seems like something is up ahead of this weekends g7 cocktail party.

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Up to date browsers shouldn't have a problem. But if it's a problem for one, it may ba a problem for many. Please PM or email me if the storm tracker is causing you a problem.

doc, at least for me, the problem isn't whether the browser is up to date or not; the problem is that if I leave all that offsite-graphics, javascript, cascading-style-sheet, flash, etc. crap enabled, then I can't even use the internet at all !!

It just all eats too much bandwidth. So those of us running on laptops from minesites or other remote locations have to run with certain things disabled, and run filtering software like Prox...just to be able to trade at all.

hope that explains it well.

basically, for rural folks, especially those on laptops, ANYTHING that eats bandwidth or wastes screenspace, is a big negative. What we prefer are LINKS, so that we can choose the proper moment to load a big graphic... :D

I fully realize that since I'm not a paying member yet, I don't have any standing...and I don't have a problem with that. I'm just presenting a perspective that you might not be aware of...

now, back to your regularly scheduled volatility... :)

rog, machine,

low of sep4 was 115.73 in forex, that wasnt seen yesterday nor today, the gonna do what they always do: the let it fall below there in the near future and then shoot the newbie traders up, atypical BoJ intervention makes 100 pips in just 30 seconds or so, then the let it fall back a bit and ramp again 50-70 pips, then they have killed all the shorts.

Reuters just reported that Fukuda is warning against Yen's recent rise. "should it overshoot or volatility increase, we will act accordingly"

Whatever happened to free markets? :huh:

rog, machine,

Whatever happened to free markets? :huh:

depends how someone defines "free markets" :mellow:

In the past it wsnt better then now, for example in the 80s dollar was much more manipulated then now, the biggest manipulation the forex market has seen was the plaza accord in september 1985, when the G7 came along to devalue the dollar, in a pure sense that was nothing else but a manipulation of free markets. The dollar did fall like a dead bird over the months after sep 1985. :wink2:

i dont even compalin about BoJ intervention anymore, they are even fair, becasue they are predictable. One shouldnt mess with BoJ.

given what has happened in bonds does anoyone really think the systme can withstand a 20% cut in stock prices? I know they will do everything they can to keep stock prices bid, what I do not know is if it will work.

What I can?t understand is with huge sell off in bond no one is reporting a big black hole unless Bermuda triangle is filling it?

Archived