The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

PD, I think a fine idea to play around with charts when you are bored. Maybe plan different scenaros ( spell ck). Then you can see which one is working.

I like to look for matching indicators...such as this one.

Daily comp:

Gartley check....1266

Daily Regression Channel...1260

Fib retrace .618.... 1260 ( from Oct 9 to Dec 2) only with a fib grid flop onto the chart, so just a quick est.

It's on the chart, problem is my timing is lousey, but great to have cmaps for that. I have a possible projection for Jan. 1, but only if the primary pattern does not change, will Santa just let things fall? I do not know, maybe it will be up to the Elves?

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the pigmen are all over the currency and precious metal markets today. Silver especially is being smacked and it has not even broken out. Interestingly however they are unable to deter the flight to safety bid into SF or materially reduce the POG.

So far all this intervention is just a circle jerk between the Yen, USD, Euro. They all suck. It's like three ugly step sister beating each other up to see who gets to wear the ruby red slippers for a day

Shampoo, don't they call growing manufacturing? That one always gets me, not to mention all that pork for prison construction. Hey even Helliburton is in on that one.

Suppose this entire subject belongs on political stool, yet it somehow points most clearly to the depth of debauchery currently accepted. The press sucks mass stool in failing to point out this inequity.

Quadruple BS day sux.

PD,

Been looking at monthly charts and they all stink; severe damage directly ahead. Short enough to not have nightmares :grin:

Where is this POS going? Down.

monthly

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=msft&indicator=1,13,,;34,,,;9,10,,&dur=3y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&vol=1&width=480&height=360

Although the 13 weekers may soon bottom, look at the suctor 6 and 12 month cycles...and the slightly lagging major index ones. Methinks the next 13 weeker will be closer to a 'non event', insofar as explosive liftoff is concerned.

During the last few months, SPX was under the influence of quite a steep up-phase....and what do we have? Turd swup, at best.

I just added more to my BBH shorts. Couldn't resist. This bear is COMMITTED!

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=bbh&indicator=1,13,,;34,,,;9,10,,&dur=3y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&vol=1&width=480&height=360

Archived