Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

Bar-ton of crap Biggs appearing on proctro at9:45. He's the same Ahole that poo-pooed gold on Crookeiser a few weeks ago. That was awfully big of him. He saved me a fortune. Let's see if he comes through again.

If Merlin is right (and he has had a pretty good week calling the gyrations of this scam), we will have a straight up 20 point move in S&P today.

I have developed three new proprietary trading systems which I refer to as Scamenstein , Thiefvision and Sauron's Advisor now to be collectively referred to as "Sheeples Tool" . My trading system is telling me there will be weakness after the open pop. Then after about an hour or two the shorts get a classic "no lube" tooling ftom Al and the gang. :blink:

Doc, there seems to be something wrong with the clocks here in Stoolville. I checked my control panel and I am set to MST as I should be. Am I caught in a space/time vortex, or perhaps a server clock needs resetting? Sorry if it is a dumb question...

Scully-

I'm set to EST and no problem. Anyone else having a problem?