The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FLASH!

Sir Prints-a-lot has just figured it all out. From his SPEECH last night.

"Monetary policy, unleashed from the constraint of domestic gold convertibility, had allowed a persistent overissuance of money. As recently as a decade ago, central bankers, having witnessed more than a half-century of chronic inflation, appeared to confirm that a fiat currency was inherently subject to excess. "

But don't worry-

"In summary, as we focus on the dangers of bubbles, deflation, and excess capacity, the marked improvement in the degree of flexibility and resilience exhibited by our economy in recent years should afford us considerable comfort for now."

Yeah - I feel much better now! :(

ok PD, Some longer term cycles I look at appear to indicate near end of March low. Guess I better look and see if they match Doc's.

I did dong a few CVS this morning. For some hedgeing. From a bottoming pattern. I have no idea what CVS stands for or what they do. ( daily bullish gartley pattern)

I think short term traders waste to much time with fundimentals. Sure I will check earnings dates, etc. But not much else. I just want a fib swing then I will be out.

Sniff, I'm just trying to figure out how this next damn 10-13 wk cycle low->high is going to play out. Probably a futile effort but I'm bored right now.

The decline off the Dec 2 high looks very similar to the decline off the Jan 02 high and everything but ST sentiment is bearish for Mr Marke. The only thing that is slightly bullish ST is the Rydex bear/bull ratio and put/call ratios - they are a little too high. That's why I'm thinking (probably a bad idea to think) is that we need to shake that off before MSD (massive sustained decline)

Take a look at cah, even more beautiful than unh.

And an appropriate one for us, if you double up your position to cah cah.

Which reminds me, is the crow the official bird of Stoolville? (Caw, caw)

LOL! unh....unh....look at that cah cah. unh...unh... smilygifs436.gif

They're both going down the toilet. Bwaaaa Haaaa Haaa!

Now -- if only the rest of the market would cooperate as well...

Billion-dollar Wall Street pact set

?Time for closure? That?s what they always say when they get let off of anything. Lets put this all behind us.

?Top executives would likely be spared prosecution? Try to steal a loaf of bread and be spared prosecution.

Knowing a person who is in prison for growing two marijuana plants, this is intensely infuriating and indicative of the depth of rottenness.

Archived