The Spirit Was Willing But The Flesh Was Weak . . .

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he does, would you know of an attorney to use for the lawrsuit ?? ...in NYC?

Yes, but would it be wise on your part to take the recommendation of guy who calls himself "roidrage" on the internet and consistently loses on the short side by getting stopped out?

:blink:

Of course!

So I'll message you.

rr

Greg,

I have spoken with the board and it was decided that we would take great pains to differentiate our trading systems from everyone elses. So no need to worry on that score.

Interesting that you asked for an attorney since I have been a plaintiff in at least one giant mofo suit in Fed Court. Finding a decent liar is a herculean task. I interviewed over 50 attorneys for my suit and what happened would make an excellent novel.

I have worked with hundreds of attorneys at some points for 2 years straight on a full-time basis. I found two honest AND competent attorneys during that time.

Take your time and prospect like crazy. Demand multiple refs. The size of the retainer demanded will also be revealing. I would seek out someone that does appellate work since they tend to be at the top of the food chain in intelligence. The problem is that these Appelate guys are so good that they don't need your business.

Read on another board that sir statist greenspew mewntioned deflation 19 times in his pontification last night. They are scared to death, which makes me very nervousi

Santa rally will die by the New Year and the Joke will not see 9k. When the sale figures come out then u will Santa be on holiday during the shopping seasons.

I am thinking quite a post-X-mass hangover for retail with returns. My current plan is to close remaining dongs (other than gold/oil) Mon afternoon/Tues morning and add some shorts.

Archived