Plainview Clinic Dogged By Blackout Keeps Cool

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest yobob1
QUOTE (soup @ Aug 22 2003, 09:00 AM)
that is one NON Event for intc, really no change . but the fed is insisitent on blowing us into frigging hyperinfaltion.  

Yeah, looks like it!

Were they able to, the entire financial system would be wiped out in a matter of months if not weeks. At least on paper, but then what else is there? It is a dollar world and everyone holds many, many theoretical US pesos. Would the Euro shine? Like a christmas tree buld held against the sun. Kill the dollar and all fiat goes shortly after.

You would have 6 billion people trying to exit through a mail slot. May as well have a full blown nuclear exchange.

Glad, sounds like congratulations are in order for Nancy!

This is from everybody at stoolville.

post-1-1061555730.gif

Thank you, Al. We both appreciate it. :)

I got the third one from the left! :P congrats.

HI HO SILVER or will he take a dump in a minute? Gold....very interesting.

Crooked is this the seperation talked about in the article last night? part 2?

Rising Revenue. :blink:

And margin's are rock solid - it is surprising they agree

to include anything in COGS.

And expensing of options - ForgetABOUTit

And what is the end market telling us?

Michael Dell just sold 10M shares.

The Insanity continues.

I give up Schaeffer is right - Nasdaq 2000 in a heart beat

and VIX sub 15.

machine:  Yours.  EIther I have completely lost it or the rest of the world has.  I see no point in continuing to muddle through,  what I see as complete insanity.

Soup,

I assure you, in all seriousness, that 'sanity' will return. We differ only in the timeframe. I think the 4-year cycle could keep the 'insanity' going for up to a couple of years, though it might abort early.

From the 1999 Super Bubble, I deduced that market pricing is about 50% psychological -- i.e., totally unrelated to funnymentals. And market psychology is bipolar, swinging regularly from black depression to hyper mania.

We see bipolar illness as pathological, at least for individuals. But it is a staple of group psychology. I increasingly view depressed and maniacal markets as normal, and even sustainable for periods of months or years, until the next mood swing sets in.

Ride the mania. Cacavision is hangin' out with the railbirds at Saratoga today. If they had any sense of appropriateness, they'd repair to the greyhound track at West Memphis.

Archived