Greetings From Citicorpse . . .

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GregF, BeerMarket, Sphinxter, Bird D Durr, ChanGangOf22, Col. Dashley, SkiddMarket, Tpark, Goldmember, Mr. Beal and all of you brothers and sisters of Stoolville. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

I was in Richmond last week. My Dad almost passed away Monday evening. He stabilized nonetheless, my Dad is close to the end. He was taken home by ambulance Thursday. We have 24/7 home hospice care for him. I came back to NYC yesterday night and will probably be going back to Richmond shortly.

This is the best damn site for people like us.

Thanks again,

Mousey.

Source of acquisition rumor appears to be comment by Piper Jaffray anal cyst Ashok Kumar. The anal cyst comments that a hypothetical acquisition of Broadcom (BRCM +5.7%) by Intel (INTC) would represent minimal organizational integration risk With ServerWorks likely to get squeezed out in 2004, Kumar believes BRCM faces a rough road ahead as a stand-alone co. With a mkt-cap of $6.3 bln, BRCM could be acquired for less than what Intel has spent on its previous communications acquisitions. Piper Jaffray notes that this is a hypothetical analysis and that it has no insight into Intel's acquisition plans.

Why would INTC buy a POS thats never made a dime?

I am so-o-o-o effing tired of this crap.

Flip computer on, see the market go higher, and crap-crap-crap get bid higher-higher-higher, like they were under Sly's spell or something.

THIS IS TOTALLY IRRITATING AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOK AT IT ANYMORE.

Just overheard a call from broker to stubborn bear:

Broker: I have good news and bad. Which do you want first?

Client: Give me the bad news first

Broker: OK, You've got a margin call, need to come up with $10,000 cuz your shorts sploded to the upside.

Client: Good news?

Broker: It was on low volume.

Guest bullseatshitndie
Steepest, fastest, 8-day decline in the VXN in stock market history.

amazing.

vxn now below weekly boll band. setting up nice pos div.

Archived