Greetings From Citicorpse . . .

Time FUR HRFF to head FUR da hillz?

Mr Inger has pronounced (on several occasions) there is no bearish structural 'case'.

He regards this summer as a series of rotations/shallow corrections, something he says is very good FUR boolish pricing action.

oh, well.

off to c da bankruptcy boyz.

Hassta la VISTA, babeee!!!

whazzat, Igor?

that's AHHHHHH>>>NULLED?

quite right, Igor!

Ciao, then?

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie
I'm looking for a short term top today or Tuesday.

agree, wouldn't surprise me if we just saw it. dow got the new high(who cares), bull trap, spx hitting downtrend line from the 7/14 high and reversing.

You know about the GM Stoolwether theory. As goes GM, so goes the market. Follow GM GE IBM MSFT and a dozen other Stoolwethers in today's Suctors and Stoolwthers update. Cycle charts and price targets. Know which way the stool's gonna fly! Keep your nose to the wind. Watch those Stoolwethers! Another regular feature in your Anals! Take a subscribatory and download 'em RIGHT NOW!

Mousey: hope muchly that your dad gets better.

It looks like bonds are recovering a bit, is that because gse's have done their work compensating for the changes in the mortgage market, the dollar is stronger, so our oriental buddies have less requirement for treasuries, the boyz have pumped some of al's feed into treasuries, or the bonds are actually worth more and people are realizing it :)

I thought that 12b would be a wash - Al is "letting it ride" I think. Saw this on the Daily Reckoning mb, as a Harbinger of Doom:

post-3-1061216460_thumb.jpg

Archived