Did You Know That . . .

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some desperate action this morning on the Nasty. By my calculations a Macro hedge fund threw about $1.5-2B into the Qs trying to paint the tape and create some motion. My guess is they were trying to create a short squeeze/melt up into expiration. Looks to be fading.

This doesn't look like Uncle Als handy work. His boys usually work in the futures. So it appears like a Macro fund has a huge bet on tech and is unable to liquidate barring a huge Santa rally. Last time we had one of these funds caught by the short and curlies was LTCM which nearly brought down the whole market in the midst of a historic bull run. I smell blood in the water.

NBIX stock operated by people you don't want to meet.

....although it is putting in a top of sorts.

SharpChartv05.ServletDriver?chart=nbix,uu[s,a]waclyyay[pb10!b30][vc60][iuk14!la12,26,9]

Many bioturd charts are 'manufactured'.

Key bioturd operator Boyz use on- and offshore trusts to game them. Stories about this stuff will never make it to any news outlet. Too close to the hive. Nuff said.......

10:32 ET Neurocrine Biosci and Pfizer to develop insomnia drug (NBIX) 42.52 halted: -- Update

I used to short this thing and believe one day it will be at 5 bucks where it belongs, but looks like it could launch on reopening....

I see the news now. Short 47.95

*DJ Neurocrine To Get Up to $300M In Milestone Payments

*DJ Pfizer To Grant Neurocrine $175M Credit Facility >NBIX

Archived