Citing California, Iraqis Reject Democracy

I do not care what the overpaid shill @ amat has to say, the earnings were a disaster! Perhaps maria will ask why anyone would want to pay north of 100 times earnings for a company that loses money?

.....because the chart said to buy it first thing Monday morning this week.....nothing else matters....

.....and a glance at Suctors and Stoolwhethers reveals all.

......Monday morning, as I graphically depicted on M2M over the weekend, was a screaming buy....on the entire Supermodel index, and damn near everything else....except large gold miners....which I stand by wholeheartedly in my prognostications for that suctor.

13 day, 10-13 week and now quite possibly the 6-month cycle in the general market are not a time fight the tide, unless of course, one can hold their breath for a long, long, time....

....why suffer the pain when money is to be made.

...I'll be foaming at the mouth bearish again,

.......later, aside from picking off 5 day, 8-day, and 13 day cycle down-phases as we tip-toe through the tulips, nimbly....

.....best to all.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just another gold slammin', Dollar jammin', BS crammin' day....Oh , to be blind and a bull....

The globalists, monetarists, central planners, government, the FED, every banker and 98% of the population are against you. You think being a bear is easy? :blink: :P

Guest bullseatshitndie

Temporary Open Market Operations 08/13/2003

Maturity Date 08/14/2003

Delivery Date 08/13/2003

The Desk has entered the market announcing: O/N RP

Temporary Operations Statistics

Treasury

Collateral

Operation Agency

Collateral

Operation Mortgage-Backed

Collateral

Operation

Weighted Average Rate

.945 .991 .980

Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) .930 .980 .980

Highest Rate Submitted .960 1.000 .980

Lowest Rate Submitted .880 .910 .940

Total Propostions Submitted (In $Bil.) 10.650 4.700 1.450

Total Propositions Accepted (In $Bil.) 5.014 .750 .236

Total Money Value of Operation (In $Bil.) 6

6 Month Cycle Low?

Judge for yourself in today's Suctor Watch.. Do you have Gas? Get your Natural Gas release! Take a subscribatory to the Anals, and see that Gas release you're looking for RIGHT NOW!. Plus 11 more Suctors and 15 Stoolwethers, every other day. All included in your Anals.

Priceless!

Doc,

i did shit into my pants after having seen the 6 month cycle. It looks like a low, now is this important or not or what? Furthermore, after having looked at the cycles, this whole thing doesnt look like that we will see a horror downmove in comming weeks. Is that correct? :mellow:

IMO There's much more to cycle analysis than 5, 8, and 13 day cycles. Markets do not simply oscillate sideways with these periodicities. Longer cycles can and frequently do squelch short cycles. Please be careful out there.

3,5,8 and 13-day cycles is where the compounding of gains is most effective.

....and yes, ANY chart will reveal that price is tracking along these cycles, always, always, and more always....nothing ever changes.

Longer cycles will trump all this silliness, later.

Stool has it all pegged, in the Anals, cheap too. I don't think a position short is safe AT ALL right here.

Archived