"Debt Is Wealth"

Guest bullseatshitndie
A retest of 1015 on the S&P translates into approx 9510 on the DOW...

can't believe dow is "underperforming" spx today. that won't last long.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

greg: not bullish if the mkt starts to fall.//// Machine: no way for me to know , so as I said, it is only speculation and or intutuion. It just "feels" like 87 , the bonds the speculative fevor in stocks, we shall, as always, see in the fullness of time.

It just "feels"   like 87     , the bonds the speculative fevor in stocks,    we shall, as always, see in the fullness of time.

Well, the tens ARE pushing 4.4% this morning.

* Al slams the Matrix control panel in disgust, spilling his coffee, as Bernanke scurries down the hall to his cubicle. "Boss is in a bad mood today," he stage-whispers to the cowering research staff. *

greg: not bullish if the mkt starts to fall.//// Machine: no way for me to know , so as I said, it is only speculation and or intutuion. It just "feels" like 87 , the bonds the speculative fevor in stocks, we shall, as always, see in the fullness of time.

Dealer community is very short naked puts. When the vix spiked after breaking 20 naked puts were being sold to capture premium on what was thought at the time to be a minor pullback.

If the market slips its going to fall. If the market ramps there should not be that much incremental buying due to hedging.

reading todays posts I see bear? talking about higher prices

what has changed? Bears do the routing along with the bulls?

I have seen this talk before thur july 31 it was said 1015 s-p

is a given? I have a dog in this fight :lol:

I have many dogs in this fight myself.....I ain't no Bullie but I'm smelling desperation on the part of Al & his chain gang.

BTW, HUI in recovery mode :)

Still waiting for that day when bonds fall AND the money doesn't slosh into stocks but just up and leaves the country.

It will happen, oh yes, it will happen.

Had a nightmare. Dreamed that I ran my trading account equity up to $3 million.

Then found out that due to the dollar's collapse, $3 million wouldn't even buy an apartment in Brazil. :o

Archived