"Debt Is Wealth"

I tank the gentlemen for their kind words of support!

Tanks also to those of you who sent your words of support over the weak end, and to several of you who expressed your support financially via the pooper scooper!

One of the things which Doc cares deeply about, and which message seems not to be getting through, is that I want this place to be one in which all sexes and genders, male, female, neuter, and other, will feel welcome. Yet no matter what Doc says, it seems that the message does not get through. Especially, the objectification and denigration of those of the female persuasion continues. Not only is this immature, morally and ethically reprehensible, it's bad for business.

So I'd like it to stop.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Scam Week=Week in Which Equity Options Expire in USA Markets

Almost always, the week with the 3rd Friday of the month.

Link

Thanks, I'll wait a few months before I ask what "Equity Options" means. I lead quite a sheltered life--probably better to keep it that way for awhile longer. (I've bookmarked your link for future reading.)

...was thinking the weekend about how M2M might be better off as a "Board of Stalwarts" or a board for only those who are part of the original founders, or proven knowledgeable and congenial stoolies......where new bums like me can watch, shaddup, lurk and learn........if Doc or the moderators notices a new stoolie like a Blackbelt who would fit in well and dole out some useful stuff, he could invite him or her into the club.......everybody else can lurk or try to prove thier worth to the forum in a free for all IDS...

Well, since everyone is ready to strangle one another, how 'bout some humor?

A mother and her son were flying Southwest Airlines from Kansas City to Chicago. The son (who had been looking out the window) turned to his mother and asked, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?"

The mother (who couldn't think of an answer) told her son to ask the stewardess. So the boy asked the stewardess, "If big dogs have baby dogs and big cats have baby cats, why don't big planes have baby planes?" The stewardess responded, "Did your mother tell you to ask me?"

The boy said, "yes she did". "Well, then, tell your mother that there are no baby planes because Southwest always pulls out on time. Have your mother explain that to you."

Reuters Reporting --

"WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. machine tool demand rose 3.3 percent in June from the same month a year ago, the first increase since November 2000, two industry trade groups said in a joint report on Sunday that showed a glimmer of hope for the floundering economy."

<a href="http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=568&ncid=749&e=6&u=/nm/20030810/bs_nm/economy_tools_dc">June Machine Tool Demand Up 3.3 Percent</a>

That's true. I think West Coast Choppers bought a new

lathe to help complete projects faster on Monster Garage.

So that explains that increase, what's next?

Archived