Stool Happens

Guest AssMaster

Sheesh. Stupid crap tech stock I bought yesterday (reason - my friend works there) is up 16% today. In fact, all of my positions are green for the first time ever. Now that is certainly a sign of an impending top. I can assure you of that.

The Ass-O-Meter is very toppy. :unsure:

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RadioCack has consistently offered the worst service, worst personnel, and worst consumer electronic retail experience for at least 10 years. I'll dance in their ashes.

Their staff is rude and arrogant, and when you can even find someone to help you, they make you fill out all kinds of mailing list forms for the privilege of giving them money -- but at least they manufacture all their stuff in China and it doesn't work, or craps out quickly....... :angry: Greg, you gonna follow it and give us the sell signal? :D

Just can never let your guard down.... I trade something almost everyday... I do not jump in and out all day... but, I do spend a lot of time watching and adjusting stops... Today I got a nice dong in the awal (oil) business... But the really difficult part seems to be deciding if it is good for a scalp or short term swing... Checking the risk/reward seems to help a little.

I just can't help being an opportunist.

still big net short

I just demoted everybody. ?:lol: ?

Idle hands and all that.

Don't worry, keep posting, and just when you are almost there, I'll raise the bar again. ?:blink:

Call me Lucy. ?

But there are 8 or 9 levels now at Stool U.

Can't be demoted lower than buck private. hahaha :P

Oh yeah? What if Doc designated you as the PATIENT for the interns to practice on? :o

RadioCack has consistently offered the worst service, worst personnel, and worst consumer electronic retail experience for at least 10 years.  I'll dance in their ashes.

Their staff is rude and arrogant, and when you can even find someone to help you, they make you fill out all kinds of mailing list forms for the privilege of giving them money -- but at least they manufacture all their stuff in China and it doesn't work, or craps out quickly....... :angry: Greg, you gonna follow it and give us the sell signal? :D

Drano, I couldn't have put it better myself- that's been my experience for years in Quebec and Ontario and the northeastern US stores I've visited on occassion. Frontloaded wtih rude, arrogant assholes and rudder driven with bureaucratic wankers. Coverage? How's this: SELL SELL SELL!

...Call me Lucy.

psychotherapy for traders- 5 cents

Lucy: Charlie Brown, the market is like a cruise ship. Some people take their deck chairs and place them facing the stern- they want to see where they have been. Others place their deck chairs facing the bow- they want to see where they are going. On the cruise ship of the market, where do you place your deck chair?

Charlie Brown: I have never been able to get my deck chair unfolded.

Rich, do you notice yields affecting one index (ndx) more than the other or just all of them

I've really only been following the relationship of yields and the S&P so I can't say. All the major indexes move pretty much together so...

I'll check into it over the weakend. So far I have found no way to actually time the market with it. I'm fascinated tho.

ps. yields have ticked up again.

Rich...

I dont follow the yields, but now u got me curious. What time would you say the last 'tick up" on yields occured...10:49 or 11:14 AM perhaps?

Doc I'm at work, can't go shopping and I don't like to shop anyway.

As Doc has stated nothing is happening. The only reason we are watching is because we are addicts and are in need of a 12 step program.

As to you question. I t looks to me like the 10 year yiels ticked up at 11:00, 11:01, 11:16 and 11:31. Down tick at 11:15. Of course their were many others but theese were the ones that caught my eye.

The yields have been drifting lower for 1/2 and hour now.

Archived