Stool Happens

I just demoted everybody. :lol:

Idle hands and all that.

Don't worry, keep posting, and just when you are almost there, I'll raise the bar again. :blink:

Call me Lucy.

But there are 8 or 9 levels now at Stool U.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rich- yields haven't moved in two hours. You are reading something into nothing.

All these markets today are just random wobbles so far. STOP trying to analyze this crap. If it starts to move that's one thing.

This is not CSI.

Doc, I beg to differ with you. It all depends on the time frame you play or like to analyze. For example, note the vertical white line on the below chart. At that point, a change for TICK and TRIN occured (follow the CYAN colored line) and it confirmed the change in SPY direction (SPY was already moving up from it lows for several minutes). Sorry, cant include a SPY chart at same time. Had you been considering a trade because of the SPY move, and then TICK/TRIN confirmed it, it would have been a nice little trade. TICK/TRIN were bullish for the day at the change point and were showing improving bullish conditions shortly after, and SPY was increasing. Nothing wrong with that probability for a short tern dong. EVERYTHING DEPENDS ON THE TIME FRAME OR CYCLES YOU WATCH. Short term conditions are still bullish on this chart.

post-3-1038588840_thumb.jpg

SG chimes in

P/C indexes and ratios today are useless, view them on Monday.

P/C has to bottom out big and then have a MAJOR reversal following day or intra-day perhaps with a high P/C close... that will signal the reveral of all indices, this is a very reliable indicator.... see chart below at bottom:

Finally... my "intuition" says to stand back from my monitor and realize that there could be one more large final push up across the board next week.... and therefore I am taking no action until I see this next week.

Geez DOC, I got demoted once when we changed software on the boards, now again. My ego is bruised and battered... perhaps I should stop posting until I get proper props as it were.

Until then, here is my final post, forgot the chart:

post-3-1038588976_thumb.gif

I just demoted everybody. :lol:

Idle hands and all that.

Don't worry, keep posting, and just when you are almost there, I'll raise the bar again. :blink:

Call me Lucy.

But there are 8 or 9 levels now at Stool U.

I see... we sure came a long way from when you promised all of us who acheived a certain number of posts a free subscription... I suggest rather than raising the bar, that you set up an open bar for some of your loyal followers... I don't know what you hope to accomplish by changing the ratings... it's all quantitative anyway, except for the free subscription part...

Archived