. . . to leap tall buildings in a single bound . . .

the charts on XAU scream 84. There will be a parabolic move before any significant retrace.

I play the long and short side of XAU, and have no preset bias' re: the XAU (unlike bullion). XAU has reversed at ALL major support/resistance levels in the past 2-3 weeks. Higher highs on heavier volume, higher lows on light volume. The blowoff upside move is waiting in the wings, IMHO. Perhaps this aft. if the government has to use it's 60B Capital One 18 1/2% card.

I will be a call buyer at 1245 today if we are near this morning's low.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IWOV down 17%

Interwoven buying iManage for $171 million --- bundling two drunkards together and you get a sober one? LMAO... :lol:

Glad the market thinks the same with me on this one.

WHT shows lows of day 1.25....once again as with yesterday I have to look at screwed up live indicators all day and incorrect closing prices and %gains such as BGO yesterday.....seems the glitches are in an uptrend, wish there was an ETF fund.....

the charts on XAU scream 84. There will be a parabolic move before any significant retrace.

I play the long and short side of XAU, and have no preset bias' re: the XAU (unlike bullion). XAU has reversed at ALL major support/resistance levels in the past 2-3 weeks. Higher highs on heavier volume, higher lows on light volume. The blowoff upside move is waiting in the wings, IMHO. Perhaps this aft. if the government has to use it's 60B Capital One 18 1/2% card.

I will be a call buyer at 1245 today if we are near this morning's low.

interesting thanks

WHT shows lows of day 1.25....once again as with yesterday I have to look at screwed up live indicators all day and incorrect closing prices and %gains such as BGO yesterday.....seems the glitches are in an uptrend, wish there was an ETF fund.....

I have LOD @ 1.35 on WHT Announced a financing deal. Usually a good place to take a position.

I have LOD @ 1.35 on WHT  Announced a financing deal.  Usually a good place to take a position.

thanks, I have ameritrade thru medved....been messed up bad lately but I assume its all ameritrades quote source that is the problem....very frustrating. I have to open another account to run on the computer beside me just to verify if correct.....geez! I agree, Im not selling any miners.....this bond these has may a little warry though.....

Archived