. . . to leap tall buildings in a single bound . . .

...and after they're done getting their asses out of that sling they'll dump it all...all things paper - stocks and bonds - will be flushed at the same time.

Should be quite a show.  :lol:

And after that, Greenspan will blame Japanese, Chinese and ECB for unloading US treasury and thus driving up interest rate

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think we see 29.50 area on the QQQ before this baby gets any kind of a bounce. I was tempted to buy puts a while ago but things getting a bit Dover Sole so I was affraid of a jam job. I think we close below 30 QQQ today and we gap down open in the am. If that happens I will be looking for the market to flatten out for about an hour or two and then buy some calls for a scam week bounce.

We could still bounce today but highly doubtful

I have been in cash all day not trusting the bounce.

Quicktrade

I'm thinking 29.70 cover all (Q's INTC, AMAT) reverse Q's (very carefully)

I think we see 29.50 area on the QQQ before this baby gets any kind of a bounce. I was tempted to buy puts a while ago but things getting a bit Dover Sole so I was affraid of a jam job. I think we close below 30 QQQ today and we gap down open in the am. If that happens I will be looking for the market to flatten out for about an hour or two and then buy some calls for a scam week bounce.

We could still bounce today but highly doubtful

I have been in cash all day not trusting the bounce.

Quicktrade

I'm thinking 29.70 cover all (Q's INTC, AMAT) reverse Q's (very carefully)

Yes. Anywhere between 29.50 and 30.00. Just waiting for a good capitulation

Guest bullseatshitndie
Did Maria just say Consumer credit DOWN is good for the economy? Did I get this right? Isn't that J6P keeping the plastique in his wallet? Or is he paying off his CC with those tax checks? :blink:

according the crapvision, when it's up it's bullish and when it's down it's bullish. nothing is EVER bearish.

...and after they're done getting their asses out of that sling they'll dump it all...all things paper - stocks and bonds - will be flushed at the same time.

Should be quite a show.  :lol:

let the fireworks begin, i have my popcorn

Too much roughage can be hard on the system.

I would reccomend a healthy serving of Eagles, Pandas, and Kangaroos to go with that popcorn.

Archived