. . . to leap tall buildings in a single bound . . .

Hey what happened, did we turn back to the old quotation system from decimals ?  :unsure:

Deadcharts are showing prices like three years ago.. KLAC is 50 1/4   :lol:  :lol:

I've been having that problem for 2 days. Note the quotes are from Island.

As long as they don't revert to the Dewey Decimal system. :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yep, he nailed it short term. ...The argument was that it was over for good not just short term though...I wouldnt have had a chance anyways since my quotes were all messed and showed them all as no changes....something fishy about that quote mess up all over this morning. I have to try some super trading to catch up....odds are slim. :)

Goldmember posted them. I'm holding and adding his shares today. Can't seem to get any CDE at my price today. :(

Hey what happened, did we turn back to the old quotation system from decimals ? ?:unsure:

Deadcharts are showing prices like three years ago.. KLAC is 50 1/4 ? :lol: ?:lol:

Yesterday there was no problem.. No NASDAQ, NYSE or AMEX quotes for me right now...

I opened multiple windows. Sometimes one works and then the other. No consistency. Anyone know if Profit Finance is better?

Hey what happened, did we turn back to the old quotation system from decimals ? ?:unsure:

Deadcharts are showing prices like three years ago.. KLAC is 50 1/4 ? :lol: ?:lol:

As long as they don't revert to the Dewey Decimal system. :lol: :lol: :lol:

my 52 week highs etc. have been messed up for days as well.

$5 bil in 28's and $7 in O/N's...anybody think we don't see a monster jam later and a HUGE feed tomorrow?

Not that much. the 7B is a 1.75B net add, and the 28 day rolls over the expiring one, usually a net wash. The fed is standing there, whistling a tune and trying to look innocent. Wonder who jammed the 5s at auction yestiddy?

Archived