. . . to leap tall buildings in a single bound . . .

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that kind of talk will get you black-listed at Zen Palate ? :lol:

Never said I was a Vegan. Being a mouse in NY, you have to be an equal opportunity diner. :wink2:

We should still do it sometime.

it is just good food, I've only heard one carnivore friend complain about the menu, all others have enjoyed it. I will get in touch about going there. This Sunday I'm recommending all NYCASSers have a nice meal at Joe's Pub and watch Nini Camps break out her new guitar (that's inside info you'll only get here on Capital Stool). She starts 6:30. Pics here. Audio and live video here.

Hey what happened, did we turn back to the old quotation system from decimals ?  :unsure:

Deadcharts are showing prices like three years ago.. KLAC is 50 1/4   :lol:  :lol:

I've been having that problem for 2 days. Note the quotes are from Island.

Yesterday there was no problem.. No NASDAQ, NYSE or AMEX quotes for me right now...

If the Terminator becomes governor, would the rating agencies dare to lower California's debt rating to junk?

Remember the scene from Terminator where he wastes the police department? Think Standard & Poors.

who thinks the wheels come off both the stock and bond markets whenever the bond auction ends? or will it just be the golds that pay the price?

I'll tell you what Mjkst27... wheels are coming off the tracks, IMO.

Bulls won't even get on the floor & in the game right now.

Wasn't there a stoolie screaming TOP in golds yesterday and posting forensic charts to back up the call?

yep, he nailed it short term. ...The argument was that it was over for good not just short term though...I wouldnt have had a chance anyways since my quotes were all messed and showed them all as no changes....something fishy about that quote mess up all over this morning. I have to try some super trading to catch up....odds are slim. :)

Archived