The Rat Patrol

Jimmy Jones has been droning on and on about GS futures selling driving the markets down. Let see. GS is the largest clearing firm for t-bonds and had spectacular profits last quarter from spread trading. Perhaps GS got caught by the short and curlies on the bond sell off.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CSCO is irrelevant, at least to me. VIX is a rough background indicator that just seals the deal on the bear case.

Funny thing is we've been on a 12,25 MACD trend sell signal since June 21st and trending lower in price since the Bradley July "Significant high" date. Internals have been decaying steadily since mid June mo-mo peak and yet there is so much hope and dip buying and pop-phobia. :lol:

I understand. You see my positions though :)

Looks like NEM could hit new highs today possibly, hopefully, maybe!! good luck...

CSCO is irrelevant, at least to me. VIX is a rough background indicator that just seals the deal on the bear case.

Funny thing is we've been on a 12,25 MACD trend sell signal since June 21st and trending lower in price since the Bradley July "Significant high" date. Internals have been decaying steadily since mid June mo-mo peak and yet there is so much hope and dip buying and pop-phobia. :lol:

:lol: EMOTION OF HOPE :lol:

It is a strong Killer

CSCO is irrelevant, at least to me. ?VIX is a rough background indicator that just seals the deal on the bear case.

Funny thing is we've been on a 12,25 MACD trend sell signal since June 21st and trending lower in price since the Bradley July "Significant high" date. ?Internals have been decaying steadily since mid June mo-mo peak and yet there is so much hope and dip buying and pop-phobia. :lol:

I understand. You see my positions though :)

Looks like NEM could hit new highs today possibly, hopefully, maybe!! good luck...

Absolutely. My posts aren't directed to anyone, they're directed to the general market situation. Everyone has a different timeframe and trading style and I always respect that.

Just trying to help put this beast into perspective because when you watch every tick of the market everyday its very easy to lose sight of the big pic.

The "Signifcant high" is slowly beginning to take shape. Just gotta be patient.

Tops are slow to form as perma-bulls are almost always reluctant to "let go".

Crude oil is still disturbingly firm, over $32 a barrel. Iraq's oil production is said to be less than half what it was before the invasion in March. As this situation drags on, it bothers Mr. Marke, who is an irascible character to start with.

soup: I don't know if we coast thru the Treasury auctions. But after they're over -- good or bad -- there should be a sigh of relief for a few weeks, until thoughts turn to the next auction in November.

rog: all the bulge boyz had a great run, most if not all profits were from bonds. Are they selling spoos because they overstayed their welcome in bond land?///// Machine: One truism about the auctions, the bonds will get sold. To whom and at what price are the only open questions

Archived