Trend reversal

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gruffy- if you're brit I'm your Canadian cuzzin-now a pastrami on rye is a culinary pheonomae done right! Any canuck worth their salt knows you get that at kaplans at 41st and oak in vancouver although Fokker will make the arguement for some obscure hole in the wall in Montreal it just might be worth the $ to see if New Yawk city can measure up on the Pastrami scale! Trade safe!

You just come down and find out Brian.

You just come down and find out. :wink2:

If you and Gruff are in the city limits on the afternoon of Sept. 8th, I'll take you all out with The End for the pastrami on rye.

just a note on electronic immigration. costs are not limited to wages. i did a job up in redwood city during the internet bubble and i was SCHOCKED at how high the lease rates on office and R&D space were.

and on another note, i could never understand why companies stayed in CA and paid people salaries required to buy $400,000 to $600,000 tract homes.

final note: blurb on drudge that cheney is saying privately that bin laden is dead - also noted that 800 special forces troops looking for bin laden have been trasnferred to iraq.

final note: blurb on drudge that cheney is saying privately that bin laden is dead - also noted that 800 special forces troops looking for bin laden have been trasnferred to iraq.

Passing the stick in for the save later today... :angry:

By the looks of things pre-market, they're gonna need this

plus a downgrade in the DHS fearometer.

Machine heads 'round the bend

Barister makes amends (SNOT)

McGuire scopes the yen

Ken Lay's in the pen (SNOT neither)

Ben, bend, den, end, fend, gend (er?), hen, iend (not goin' there), ken, lend, mend, nen(tendo), pen, QED...

Die, pig! :lol:

Bri,

Nottin so exotic, I'm afraid :(

I'm an expat Brit who has lived on-and-off in Brussels / Holland for past 13 yrs B)

I'm checking cost of flights to NYC for de forthcoming NYCASS meeting. If I can make it, then I'm sure ye can! :rolleyes:

Looks like de flights are 1/3rd of price if I fly out of Schipol, Amsterdam. Wonder if OY and/or TheBrownOne would like to come along too?

Bri, hope to see ye in NYC! Just do it! LOL

I'm hoping TE will treat me to a 'pastrami on rye'. I've no idea what it is, butt I've heard it mentioned a gazillion times in merkin TV programmes and films. I have a cast-iron constitution and can eat, just about, anything B) Ofkorse, I'll buy a few beers in return :)

success!

gruff

Gruff,

The photo below doesn't really do it justice, but you're in for a treat. Beats bangers and mash by a long shot.

SF

post-7-1059973882_thumb.jpg

Archived