The Sign

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doc's Dad just had his last radiation treatment today. The doc's are amazed at how well he tolerated, and how well he is doeing overall. My family's heartfelt thanks go out to all stoolies for the prayers and good wishes you have been sending Dad's way!

Guest The CoinGuy

Spot + 1 1/2% is about the cheapest I know of. Just take delivery of a contract, I am this month(although more than one contract).

BK, hmmm....

Hadjin, still looking on the Natural Resources fund, will mention what I find.

Taking a few gold shares off the table...not much though

GBGLF, GSS, GLG and DROOY, 5% of holdings

The CoinGuy

Barbu is confused, Is this commentary a trap?

RealCommentary from TheStreet.com

Still Bullish on Chip Stocks

Wednesday December 18, 8:13 am ET

By Thomas Kurlak, Special to RealMoney.com

I'm continuing to buy stocks in the semiconductor sector and to add to my earlier purchases of Intel , Applied Materials , National Semiconductor and Nokia.

Recently, I bought Kulicke & Soffa , a small but industry-leading semiconductor production equipment company.

http://biz.yahoo.com/tsp/021218/10059104_1.html

sorry I couldn't enjoy the day with you guys and gals. I'm buried in work at Das Banc. Just got this e-mail from my buddy Gary Kaultbaum. Thought you might enjoy it. We are not alone.

"My first screen to look at tonight will be stocks breaking below 50 day average

Bob Pisani and Maria Bartiromo trying to figure out why market is down today. These two blowhards boggle the mind on a daily basis."

Gary K.

SCENT Warning

Please prepare for noxious emissions within 30 minutes. Take the neccesary action to engage or evade. This Stool Command Embedded Noise Transmission warning, has been brought to you by the Stool Home Internent Telecommunictions Network (SHITN), the antidote to Crapvision. Another fine service of Uranus Inc.

Archived