Dating Fraud

Guest AssMaster

Actually, real bears should NOT go over to golden stool. We are generally bullish on gold and gold miners, and are therefore not "real" bears.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What else can I do? The world is awash in bulls. How many true bears are there in the world. Me and six other crazy guys?

You gotta find a cottage in the northwest Doc :D

bearmap.gif

"Good health and happy marriages follow home ownership on the list of top requirements, drawing 87 percent and 81 percent of votes, respectively."

81% say a happy marriage is necessary....BUTT.....

Forty-seven percent of those surveyed said they have a happy marriage, compared with 62 percent in 1975.

That second car and vacation home appear to be proxies for the good life, as happy marriages don't seem to be providing it.......... no doubt due in large part to arguements about MONEY.........

Before he says Goodnight Irene, Dr. Stool would like to bring you the following messages from our sponsor.?

First of all, as you may be aware, your Anals are LOADED!If you don't download them now, well, you know the rest.

If you are not downloading your Anals daily because you haven't subscribed, take a subscribatory and download your Anals RIGHT NOW, and every day. You'll get Doc's latest unbiased Hurst cycle projections for both the short and long term, plus a pre-market, PM, and closing Anals update each day. Other daily features are your Golden Stool, which no self-respecting stoolie should leave behind. And of course the Feed from Uncle Al Greasepan. How do you expect to know how things will come out unless you know what's going in! Then in the late PM, after the Treasury market close, get the latest on the Long Bong Hit and Uncle Buck. With the Long Bong Hit, yields get higher and Uncle Buck is feelin' low.?

Your Golden Stool, including short and long term updated charts and price targets, is loaded each morning. Even if you are not a goldbug, you should check out the Golden Stool, a daily Anals release. Take a subscribatory and get the latest release of the Golden Stool from your Anals RIGHT NOW! Don't miss another Golden Stool!

Mid-week, is MoGauge Day. Once a week Doc will fill you in on the all important MoGauge, straight from the MoGauge Bankers Ass.. Then Turdsday it's the all important Fed Turdsday releases, where Doc gives you his briefs, on the charts of the Fed's most important money and credit measures. Not quite Hypertiger stuff, but always pithy and insightful. The MoGauge reflects the source of most of the liquidity in the financial bubble world and may be a more important indicator of future market behavior than even the Feed. The MoGauge has in recent years had a near flawless record of forecasting broad market movements weeks in advance.

Of course, you knew that Dr. Stool is an egg spurt on Natural Gas. Doc assures you there is no finer gas than your Natural Gas. You can get the scent of your Natural Gas in today's Suctor Watch. Remember, it was Doc who warned you long ago not to hold your Gas! It's time to let go of your Gas. See for yourself in today's Natural Gas release in Suctor Watch.. If you are unable to get your release of Natural Gas, Take a subscribatory to the Anals, and get the Gas release you're looking for RIGHT NOW! Look for trading opportunities, and clues to the market's direction in Suctors and Stoolwethers. Doc presents cycle charts with price targets on the leading big crap stocks and hot market suctors on alternate days, for your viewing and listening pleasure.

Don't forget those great bookstore specials! Doc's bookstore carries almost all of the trading and investing books mentioned here from time to time, usually at the best prices on the web. When you have free time, please browse the bookstore and be sure to check out Dr. Stool's prescriptions.

You can also show your support for the Stool by using the Pooper Scooper or Donate buttons. It's always good to leave a little behind for the Stool.

Last but not least, if you are interested in fine tuning your timing, and who isn't, Stooltrading is the place for you. Doc gives constant commentary and illustrations of intraday cycles with projections for highs lows and cycle time turns for the SPX and QQQ that are frequently right on the money. He also gives cmap targets for individual stocks by request. Plus, we have a little fun in there, and several of your fellow stoolies share their charts and trading ideas as well. Always good to have "checks and balances." The more checks the more the balances. So take a subscribatory to Stooltrading RIGHT NOW, and increase your checks and balances! Click Here

See you in Stooltrading.?

Do have a nice night and a Stool weak nnd. Good night all!?

Excellent Avatar, Fukui-San!!

Your assignment for the weekend:

Find three Asian Lovlies together in one photo, send it to Anoscope or Phatbubble, so they can pin the names onto them:

"SINA, SOHU, NTES"

Quote From Lance today:

Today was one of the more bizarre days that I can recall in stocks, and that?s saying something in this market. It looked like shorts got spooked that US forces might be closing in on Saddam and could catch him over the weekend and set off a big celebratory rally on Monday. Obviously, catching Saddam won?t do a thing for the economy, and it probably won?t do much for the Iraq quagmire either. But that reality isn?t that important to people who like to buy stocks on that sort of news (after all, these are the same people chasing SINA and SOHU). The point is that short covering appeared to spark the move, and then it just fed on itself. Once again, however, as we?ve been seeing for a couple weeks now, stocks weren?t able to really push higher, as we merely rallied back to just shy of yesterday?s close. The environment looks unchanged to me in that stocks still don?t go down very well, but other than a few cyclicals that are being chased at the moment (and gold stocks), they aren?t going up either. In fact, there were more new highs yesterday than there were today, as the number of new highs continues to shrink after peaking in early June. If we come back on Monday, and US forces haven?t caught up with Saddam over the weekend, then we may see the entire trade get reversed. But we shall see?

Who was buying today?  I thought it would be harder to push the market up if there was a drain.   Were people sellling treasuries and putting the proceeds into the slot market?

Were some of them buying gold and silver too?

thesun still on vaction.

This is just the transferring of shares between the gang of 22 to keep the re-elect bush rally going.

I think it is working very very well.

But, meeting more and more PEOPLE in pain, lost jobs. This will be one amazing act if they can keep this rally going.

"Relatively unchanged is the percentage of people who feel they've attained the good life: 9 percent said they have, a number that has hovered between 6 percent and 11 percent since 1975. Seventy-one percent feel there's a good chance they'll live the good life one day."*

*from tchai's link

stupid sheeple cant even make the CC payment, have consumed their home equity and are rate cut junkies. borrow spend and consume is not the road to the good life. i for one dont have a sufficient level of spirituality to blissfully pass through life as one of the walking dead looking for my next debt fix.

there is a sinister underbelly to the consumption society. it is like a pusher hooking someone and then just giving them enough to keep them from jonesing. the 71% think that they will kick the habit, marry well and live happily everafter. these illusive illusions (too many ills there) are encouraged by the matrix. but, its so much easier to achieve financial and social ectasy, if only fleetingly and on the margin via another refi or rate cut bindle.

almost 3/4rds of the people think they can do it, but consistently less than 10% do... its imparative for the matrix to keep the illusion alive, because the POR/withdrawl for the sheeple could be fatal for some.

What's the big deal. They're locked in a trading range. It's called "distribution". That's what Wall Street does. Major distributional trading ranges can last a year or more before they break down. ?

Everyone please chill. This market's not starting a new upleg. It's just a trading range. It feels worse because we expected it to break down and it didn't. ?So it will go back up, retest the highs or make nominal new ones, and come back down. ?Up ... down....breathe in.....breathe out..... wax on.... wax off.... up .... down..... breathe in.....breathe out..... wax on.... wax off

Now, those of you who are hard core bears, please don't pop a gasket. Just don't read this thread. ?It benefits no one to send me angry letters telling me to send your money back because of the "idiot bulls" on the message boards. I have no control over that, and I'm not going to kick everybody off with whom I disagree. All I can do is try to differentiate threads between those for bisexual swingers, those for heterosexuals, and those for homosexuals. If you don't like one group or the ohther, don't mingle. Stay off their pages. ?It's not segregation it's constructive congregation.

What else can I do? The world is awash in bulls. How many true bears are there in the world. Me and six other crazy guys? True bears should go to Bear Zone Stool, or Stool's Gold, or JRMFL's Safe Harbor, or Look Out Below, instead of reading this thread and making yourselves miserable. ?

As soon as I have the time, I'll be setting up Bullstool.com. Some threads will be moved to that board. That's the best solution I can think of.

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN Halleluia, AMEN!!!!

I have been sitting in the bear room many days now, mostly alone.

sorry I don't write much but I am there and I am not botherd by the bulls at all.

I do misssssssss reading my more eloquant bear brothers. but I do not miss the

BULL- shit

I do not understand why the bears who write like the are very smart don't hang out on our thread - Me thinks they must really want someone to argue with, or maybe just have a need to convince /convert a bull or two. I want to be in the minority on that note. the less of us the better, don't need to convince anyone. I want their money too.

NE

CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES!!!

California Uber Alles"

I am Governor Jerry Brown

My aura smiles

And never frowns

Soon I will be president

Carter power will soon go away

I will be Fuhrer one day

I will command all of you

Your kids will meditate in school

California Uber Alles

Uber Alles California

Zen fascists will control you

100% natural

You will jog for the master race

And always wear the happy face

Close your eyes, can't happen here

Big Bro' on white horse is near

The hippies won't come back you say

Mellow out or you will pay

California Uber Alles

Uber Alles California

Now it is 1984

Knock knock at your front door

It's the suede/denim secret police

They have come for your uncool neice

Come quitely to the camp

You'd look nice as a drawstring lamp

Don't you worry, it's only a shower

For your clothes here's a pretty flower

Die on organic poison gas

Serpent's egg's already hatched

You will crack, you little clown

When you mess with President Brown

California Uber Alles

Uber Alles California

What's the big deal. They're locked in a trading range. It's called "distribution". That's what Wall Street does. Major distributional trading ranges can last a year or more before they break down. ?

Everyone please chill. This market's not starting a new upleg. It's just a trading range. It feels worse because we expected it to break down and it didn't. ?So it will go back up, retest the highs or make nominal new ones, and come back down. ?Up ... down....breathe in.....breathe out..... wax on.... wax off.... up .... down..... breathe in.....breathe out..... wax on.... wax off

Now, those of you who are hard core bears, please don't pop a gasket. Just don't read this thread. ?It benefits no one to send me angry letters telling me to send your money back because of the "idiot bulls" on the message boards. I have no control over that, and I'm not going to kick everybody off with whom I disagree. All I can do is try to differentiate threads between those for bisexual swingers, those for heterosexuals, and those for homosexuals. If you don't like one group or the ohther, don't mingle. Stay off their pages. ?It's not segregation it's constructive congregation.

What else can I do? The world is awash in bulls. How many true bears are there in the world. Me and six other crazy guys? True bears should go to Bear Zone Stool, or Stool's Gold, or JRMFL's Safe Harbor, or Look Out Below, instead of reading this thread and making yourselves miserable. ?

As soon as I have the time, I'll be setting up Bullstool.com. Some threads will be moved to that board. That's the best solution I can think of.

sorry I don't write much but I am there and I am not botherd by the bulls at all.

BULL- shit

I do not understand why the bears who write like the are very smart don't hang out on our thread - Me thinks they must really want someone to argue with, or maybe just have a need to convince /convert a bull or two. I want to be in the minority on that note. the less of us the better, don't need to convince anyone. I want their money too.

NE

I think too many here have been blinded by the bear rants as to the risks to the upside. I refuse to hang on a one-sided thread- I wanna hear everyone's opinion, cuz I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE there are no perma-bulls on this site. I appreciate windy's warnings- he's saved me a lot of pain- I think he sees through the matrix's misdirection better than almost anyone here.

Thanks, Mark!

BULL- shit

NE

I started over on the Bear Zone because, if I had to make the declaration as to whether I am a Bear, the answer is YES...that being said, Bear Market Rallies do exist and not only do I want to hear what others see, I NEED to hear it. Moreover, I had indicated that I was Long PM's and Short the DOW via Puts....It was later published to take the PM's to the Golden Stool....today, I noticed all the talk about PM's on Bear Zone. <_<

In my mind, there are few, if any, Bulls that reside at the Stool....but there are some great minds that see and know how to take advantage of a Rally.

The argument for a serious decline is not only compelling, it is quite evident....but that doesn't mean that some coin can't be made prior to the fall...

PEACE!

What else can I do? The world is awash in bulls. How many true bears are there in the world. Me and six other crazy guys? True bears should go to Bear Zone Stool, or Stool's Gold, or JRMFL's Safe Harbor, or Look Out Below, instead of reading this thread and making yourselves miserable.

Doc:

That's a very good suggestion for a lot of people here.

Archived