Dating Fraud

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bullstool.com. Some threads will be moved to that board. That's the best solution I can think of.

AMEN, AMEN, AMEN Halleluia, AMEN!!!!

I have been sitting in the bear room many days now, mostly alone.

sorry I don't write much but I am there and I am not botherd by the bulls at all.

I do misssssssss reading my more eloquant bear brothers. but I do not miss the

BULL- shit

I do not understand why the bears who write like the are very smart don't hang out on our thread - Me thinks they must really want someone to argue with, or maybe just have a need to convince /convert a bull or two. I want to be in the minority on that note. the less of us the better, don't need to convince anyone. I want their money too.

NE

I think too many here have been blinded by the bear rants as to the risks to the upside. I refuse to hang on a one-sided thread- I wanna hear everyone's opinion, cuz I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE there are no perma-bulls on this site. I appreciate windy's warnings- he's saved me a lot of pain- I think he sees through the matrix's misdirection better than almost anyone here.

Thanks, Mark!

please take this the right way. i am smiling,

I did not say I was a "perma bear" I am currently a bear and expect to be one for at least 10 years. What that means to me would take a book to write. But I do not need windy's warnings, he is wrong as many times as I am.

I stick to my plan and I trade safe, I win and I lose, BUT I AM A BEAR NOW< AND I DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO SAVE ME.

NE

sorry I don't write much but I am there and I am not botherd by the bulls at all.

BULL- shit

I do not understand why the bears who write like the are very smart don't hang out on our thread - Me thinks they must really want someone to argue with, or maybe just have a need to convince /convert a bull or two. I want to be in the minority on that note. the less of us the better, don't need to convince anyone. I want their money too.

NE

I think too many here have been blinded by the bear rants as to the risks to the upside. I refuse to hang on a one-sided thread- I wanna hear everyone's opinion, cuz I'm ABSOLUTELY SURE there are no perma-bulls on this site. I appreciate windy's warnings- he's saved me a lot of pain- I think he sees through the matrix's misdirection better than almost anyone here.

Thanks, Mark!

I did not say I was a "perma bear" I am currently a bear and expect to be one for at least 10 years. What that means to me would take a book to write. But I do not need windy's warnings, he is wrong as many times as I am.

I stick to my plan and I trade safe, I win and I lose, BUT I AM A BEAR NOW< AND I DO NOT NEED ANYONE TO SAVE ME.

NE

No problem- I'm a bear too, but it doesn't mean that I expect the market to go down every day. The point I was trying to make was that the perma-bears here who just post LOB's don't do anyone any good. And just because I'm bearish on techcrap doesn't mean I'm bearish on everything- I like PM's , energy, and a few little microcaps that are cheap. There's always a bull market somewhere!

BULL- shit

NE

Thanks, Mark!

NE

No problem- I'm a bear too, but it doesn't mean that I expect the market to go down every day. The point I was trying to make was that the perma-bears here who just post LOB's don't do anyone any good. And just because I'm bearish on techcrap doesn't mean I'm bearish on everything- I like PM's , energy, and a few little microcaps that are cheap. There's always a bull market somewhere!

touche,

point taken,

my point was that Doc gave the bears who do not want other input a den and that most of them were not using it.

my question is . WHY?

The Boner of all Boners:

SNDK at a new closing high today.

SNDK has some serious fibo resistance at 60-62 area.

For anyone that wants to step in front of steamrollers to pick up pennies.

This POS stock moved from 2.5 to 170 a few years ago.

That was the money trade.

Anyone ever make 6,625% on their money by shorting?

Turn $10,000 into $662,000 within 18 months by shorting?

Pissing in the wind. Waste of time.

No wonder absolutely every dip gets bought.

my point was that Doc gave the bears who do not want other input a den and that most of them were not using it.

my question is . WHY?

Agree 100%. If all they wanna hear are bear rants, that's where they should all hang. To criticize on an AC/DC thread is unwarranted. If they wanna disagree with well-reasoned thought, absolutely. :rolleyes:

This discussion is fine. No problemo. Excellent.

The following post which came right after mine was deleted because I felt it was abusive. I also gave the poster a "time-out". Rules are rules. An abusive post will have consequences, if I see it. Please don't abuse other stoolies, or me, for that matter. I'm just trying to do right. Doesn't mean I AM right, just that I'm doing what I think is right. Accordingly, I do not accept abuse. This poster has been abusive toward me and others in the past, so he has given up the privelege of reading and posting to this board for awhile. I'm sure some of you will hear from him. This is just how I see things. If he indicates that he understands the issues, he will be allowed to return. But I suspect that will not solve his problem. We'll see.

It is just so immature to have to seperate out the variety of opinions of

the generally bearish from the ultrbearish.  Can't the ultrabearish handle

other views?  Must we all chant "die pig die" 24/7?  3 of 3 down just ahead

in order for you to be happy?  Must we all be forced to lose the commentary

of those who see an upside because an "Ultrasensitive bear" might get his

panties in a bunch?

Grow the hell up.

That was right after I suggested that people read only more bear friendly threads if reading boolish stuff made them upset. That's why we have different forums. Somehow this poster did not get the message, that there's still a reasonable amount of freedom of expression, but it's separated in different threads. No one is being prevented from posting alternative investment and trading approaches. We are just trying to categorize them.

OK, enough said.

One other thing. If you are really feeling seriously depressed, and you think it's because of the market, for godsakes drop me an email.

And if any of you out there are shrinks or psychs that can deal with this issue, please let me hear from you as well.

I mean it's ok to feel bad when things go against you. You wouldn't be normal otherwise. But if it is a deep, never-ending, black mood, with a constant feeling of hopelessness, then you must recognize that there's a problem, and that it can be ameliorated!

Do not allow bearishness to be an excuse or a cover for depression. I'm a bear, and I feel blue sometimes of course, but I can also feel pretty ebullient.

Admittedly, it's damn hard on a day like today. :lol: :lol:

Docster

I've been seriously depressed for several years now. Why? Too large of bets, one way or the other, trying to recoup, without being hedged, always seemingly going against me.

Thanks to guys like TE, hedging has become implanted in my brain.

Piles says he's not greedy, I believe him.

Let's make money slowly over time. Long or short.

Archived