Start Of My Second Year

I post sometimes on the Yahoo boards...amazingly all my posts disappear. The govt is watching more than we think..free speech is gone in yahoo world...I lay odds that the participants of this board disappear mysteriously or go through the audit of a a lifetime....scary stuff man...

Hey government....get that super snooper Echelon system you got and fired it up, cuz I'm talking trash about you! I email trash, fax trash, cell phone trash, and chat trash.

My address......well, come and get me! And you can pry my gold, silver and guns from my cold dead body!

I think the Yahoo boards get attacked by spammers way to much....talk to Ano.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rockhead, while I scalp alot here and there for a buck or 2, I always am on the lookout for a great tanker...PIXR is one of those. Stochastics on weekly and monthly beyond absurd..everytime it rallies a quarter, stochastic k hits 100 and d1 hits 98 on the weekly...its by far one of the most overbought piggies out there...if you cant handle a potential 3 to 5 percent move up , dont do it...but in reality, this thing could gap down 5 points at any moment

Maybe if we all jump up and stomp at the same time we can shake the market down out of its tree. (Remember the old gag about how you could shake the earth out of its orbit if all Chinese jumped up and landed at the same time?)

Here we go....ONE....TWO....THREE....JUMP!

I'm gettin' a great workout, but our cheers don't seem to be helping. Maybe we need to bring out the professional. The Stool Gang spent a few months auditioning candidates and this beauty got the job.

Capital Stool Cheerleader Lookin for a bounce!

Warning -- x-rated (found her just for you Rich & Easy Al!!)

I'll have to check it out from home. She didn't make it thru the firewall. roflmao.gif

Rich

Let's just say....I'd buy that for a dollar!

Ano,

It looks like Donevan McNabb's mother took a can of you Poo down to the floor of the stock exchange. This baby really starting to go down now.

Dunno, Mousey, they keep bouncin' it off the 8550 area. If we can break that....

Nope, here comes a little bounce again. Dagnab it. Shucks. Phooey. (This is the G-rated portion of the site.....)

Ano,

It looks like Donevan McNabb's mother took a can of you Poo down to the floor of the stock exchange.  This baby really starting to go down now.

Dunno, Mousey, they keep bouncin' it off the 8550 area. If we can break that....

Nope, here comes a little bounce again. Dagnab it. Shucks. Phooey. (This is the G-rated portion of the site.....)

Yea, everytime it looks like this is going to be the one, it bounces right back up again.

Ano,

It looks like Donovan McNabb's mother took a can of your Poo down to the floor of the stock exchange.  This baby really starting to go down now.

She probably shoulda brought a can o' Whoopass as well.

Archived