Start Of My Second Year

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe if we all jump up and stomp at the same time we can shake the market down out of its tree. (Remember the old gag about how you could shake the earth out of its orbit if all Chinese jumped up and landed at the same time?)

Here we go....ONE....TWO....THREE....JUMP!

I'm gettin' a great workout, but our cheers don't seem to be helping. Maybe we need to bring out the professional. The Stool Gang spent a few months auditioning candidates and this beauty got the job.

Capital Stool Cheerleader Lookin for a bounce!

Warning -- x-rated (found her just for you Rich & Easy Al!!)

This is a test of the Stool Control Embedded Noise Transmission Warning system, or SCENT warning.

This is only a test, in the future if you see a SCENT warning please take the necessary steps to avoid or hear the sound. Within 2 to 5 minutes an obnoxious sound will emanate from your computer speakers. The sound will be repeated for up to ten minutes and then removed. For those who wish to hear the sound, you will have a ten minute window in which to do so. Otherwise, tough noogies.

Remember if you get a warning SCENT, open your Windows sound sytem to experience the sound about which you received the SCENT warning.

Another customer service of the Stool Home Internet Transmission System (SHITN) the antidote to Crapvision.

Maybe if we all jump up and stomp at the same time we can shake the market down out of its tree. (Remember the old gag about how you could shake the earth out of its orbit if all Chinese jumped up and landed at the same time?)

Here we go....ONE....TWO....THREE....JUMP!

I'm gettin' a great workout, but our cheers don't seem to be helping. Maybe we need to bring out the professional. The Stool Gang spent a few months auditioning candidates and this beauty got the job.

Capital Stool Cheerleader Lookin for a bounce!

Warning -- x-rated (found her just for you Rich & Easy Al!!)

I'll have to check it out from home. She didn't make it thru the firewall. roflmao.gif

Glad,

Beautiful opening for the PM session. Congratulations on both.

Ano,

I'm trying to catch up myself. I was wondering though,

Do you have anything in chunky?

I like mine chunky.

Any of you short and holds out there......take a look at this diamond in the rough

http://investertech.com/tkchart/tkchart.as...IXR&wt=2&ind=nn

PIXR...what's the time frame for your play?

I dont know Mob. While, it's hugely overbought on all time frames, doesnt mean it wont continue or consolidate at these levels. It looks way too strong for me to short. We'll use your money for that play. How long do you invision the play to be? Two big volume days last two days and has been moving off a small consolidation since late November. Down days are on lessening volume. Not a short in my book at this poiint.

Just my opinion.

Archived