Start Of My Second Year

To all of you who expressed your kind thoughts regarding the attainment of my first anniversary in Stoolville this morning, thank you! :) :) :)

I would have acknowledged you sooner but, being the numbers freak that I am, I wanted to savor that nice round number 1000 underneath my companion eagle for as long as possible - in this case two hours and forty-two minutes :wink2:, before it was gone forever.

I guess time flies when you're having fun which, as you all know, is our Chief's Primary Directive here. During my first year I believe our community has more than doubled, a credit not only to his vision and leadership but also to everyone here who has given and continues to give of their time, energy and themselves. I salute you all.

And for those of you who are relatively new, I trust that you like what you see here and that it has been enhancing your lives both financially as well as in other ways. It's important to realize that, in all probability, the secular bear market that's now unfolding is still in its very early stages and will last for a lot longer than most people realize right now. Survival will be and in fact is now the name of the game. Which means not only learning the rules on how to play the outer game but also the (more important) inner game as well.

You couldn't have come to a better place than this for your continuing education in these areas. If you are willing to spend the time here in learning about the market and learning about yourself, then not only will you survive what's comin' down the 'pike, you might even prosper as a result. But you gotta put the time in and be a serious student about it.

And if you are getting value here it is also important for you to play your part in the continued survival of this place. Subscription to The Anals is a very necessary part of your education, for it is really provides the context of what goes on here. Not only will you do better financially with it as opposed to without it, you will also be playing your part in helping Doc handle the continuing expenses of keeping our community going and thus assuring we all have a place to come to on a daily basis for a very long time.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drat, posted after Obi-Wan again... Anyway, here is what I was saying:

Rockhead, I was referring to the report mentioned by Fxfox and your sarcastic remark to it. The report is much more bearish than the quote by Fxfox implied. I provided a link to it, too - it is there. In fact, it is not one report but several articles written by different people. I was quoting from the first of them; not all of them are equally good.

Regards,

Vesselin

Dungs a lot to Gladbags, for his always thoughtful, and often inspirational openings and closings of the Intraday Stools.

And, Oh yeah, many tanks for the plug! :grin:

I think we can all say this, Glad,

Much Ass Grassy Ass!

Many of you know this, but just so that all are aware, all the moderators and major contribtuors to this board, including Glad, rich, greg, al, wndy, and Dr. Bont, contribute their efforts voluntarily. Doc owes a huge debt of gratitude to them all for helping keep the Stool Pigeons Wire going and growing.

Tanks to all who contribute their thoughts here on a regular basis. You have given us some amazing insights, and barrels of fun along the way. Special mention to ano for his technical help, and to both ano and fauxcaster/weinerdog (split personality) for their artistic contributions.

Doc also sends many many tanks to all those stoolies who spread the Stool around the web, on other message boards, and through nasty emails to the major infomercial media outlets. Big tanks to all for that.

Finally, a big Stool welcome to the 16 new stoolies who joined the ranks of the rank, and subscribed to the Anals, since Doc's interview with Ike on Sunday. Let's face it, stoolies. These are 16 very brave people! :lol: :lol:

Finally, a big Stool welcome to the 16 new stoolies who joined the ranks of the rank, and subscribed to the Anals, since Doc's interview with Ike on Sunday. Let's face it, stoolies.  These are 16 very brave people!  :lol:  :lol:

Hopefully we won't scare too many of 'em away too quickly with our juvenille humor! :lol:

Better yet -- perhaps they'll join in the fun! Okay new stoolies, we need your help now. Let's all join in a big bear chant to drive the market down. (Yes I know you thought you were coming to a site with brilliant technical analysis and insightful -- er -- insights, but this has been proven to actually work...)

Ready, set....

DOWN, MARKET, DOWN...

DOWN, MARKET, DOWN...

ROLL OVER AND DIE YOU SICK PATHETIC PIG!

Hey --- if nothin else, it makes ya feel like you're doing something productive. :blink:

this spells nothing but trouble ahead...

http://stockcharts.com/gallery?$BPOEX

(look at the engulfing candle on the weekly)

Don't be fooled by external price action, internally this thing is festering and looks like ABJ.

Kodiak's bowels are grumbling loud and clear if you listen carefully.

The Ex-Lax was administered Dec 2, it takes time for it to work through the system but be rest assured a massive bowel movement is coming.

Archived