Bear'th Day Stool

Not only is today Bastille Day over there in Freedom Land but also we have The Running Off of The Bulls. Hopefully that will continue apace on Wall Street. I see the futures are up a little bit as I write this but I'd like to see the up a lot more by the open. :wink2: You know get a nice little finger going to short into. Gold still strugglin' in the lower part of its recent range. See ya here ... or see ya there.

ThorAss (who's new motto is No More Epix, please!)

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notable Quotabulls, Quotes of the Day:

I'm thinking of naming this the "Martie Market," after my dear wife. I keep

talking, it keeps ignoring me. (from Nick's Picks)

... :lol: ... or from Art Cashin ... who is calling this The Bumble Bee Rally because like the Bumble Bee theoretically it should never fly.

I'm still happy with the various scenarios suggesting a pullback on the Hiss and Pee to around 920 before making an August high followed by a rather large swoon dive.

Here's Merlin:

071203x.gif

I think FCX is sending out a message and I believe one should watch this stock very carefully. First of all FCX is a cross-over stock, a reasonably good gold stock but it is of the matrix due to its huge copper deposit. That it is a matrix stock is pretty clear since it has rallied with the broads from the October lows and has not been in step with Hooey at all. Do I see a bear flag? If so, the broads may be in for some heavy weather and if the PMS gets caught in the downdraft ... well, you know.

Good Morning and Good Stool to all!

Friday was the first full day of operations for Bear Zone Stool and all seemed quite harmonious as both boolish bears, bools and bears interacted harmoniously on IDS, while the more doctrinaire bears, (such as yours truly :wink2: ) were able to sulk in peace over on Bear Zone Stool. :grin:

So tanks to ThorAss et. el. for taking the lead here! As a reminder, IDS will continue to be the lead thread for intraday trading matters. Bear Zone Stool threads MUST be limited to respectful discussion of the bearish case with an orientation to current market action.

Friday a few rambunctious people refused to heed my request not to post anything disruptive on this thread, and I had to cut one person off for the day. I hope that from now on everyone will respect the purpose of the Bear Zone Stool thread as a refuge and haven for our spiritual leaders, the true Bears among Bears, for they are the heart and soul of Capitalstool.

It's scam week. Unless you are really nimble and experienced, the sidelines are usually the best place to be this week. As usual, Doc will be posting regular intraday price targets and timing on Stooltrading. Please join me there by taking a trial subscription for the week at just $8.50. Even if you're not a daytrader, it's a great way to support the Stool. Without the financial support of Stooltraders and Anals subscribers, your Stool would not exist.

Subscribe to the Anals - $19.29 - 3 months

Subscribe to Stooltrading. $8.50 - 1 week trial, or longer term plans.

Please note Golden Stool and all Anals sections were all updated over the weak end, includuing long term forecast updates. Don't miss them! Use the links in the left menu. Suctor Watch will be updated later this morning.

How many friggin times can they upgrade the pos intc? Every freaking day, what a scam. Got the conditions right, the economy, and earnings, but I got the mkt wrong. Never underestimate the power of big money, I guess. Might just throw in the towel, the cue ball aint straight, and these assholes just keep changing the rules in order to get their way.

How many friggin times can they upgrade the pos intc? Every freaking day, what a scam. Got the conditions right, the economy, and earnings, but I got the mkt wrong. Never underestimate the power of big money, I guess. Might just throw in the towel, the cue ball aint straight, and these assholes just keep changing the rules in order to get their way.

Yeah, it's disgusting. It looks like more Bernankes getting printed- dollar down, gold up, bonds almost flat, equities rallying. Only solace is that Doc's cmaps and projections nailed this bounce.

IT was only 3-4 years ago, a once in lifetime, hell a once in the history of western civ bubble. ANd hear we are same story. All the greater fool theory, buy the hottest mo mo POS you canfind, of course there will be a greater fool.ALways is.

Archived