The Houseguest

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today and tomorrow should tell a lot about the "character" coughcoughsputtersputter of this market/rally...

CrawFURd's set a stop at around 911/912. Lettuce c if it's taken out. They've an annoying tendency to run right up to or slightly thru Arch's stops and then turn down.

He just had five winning trades on the QQQ, BTW.

I've gotten off the subway and am walking down Pine St. (a block north of Wall) to my office and low and behold, NY Attorney General Elliott Spitzer and one of his shlubs is walking the other way up the sidewalk. I stop him, introduce myself and tell him "don't just fine 'em, procecute 'em and make the system transparent to give individual investors like me an equal playing field with all other investors (like that is ever going to happen). That was all I could think of at the moment to say. He smiled, shook my paw and said he is trying. (I also said, "by the way, get a coat and a hat it's cold out here (the guy is wearing nothing but a dark summer material suit and it is 28 degrees out!)). He was going towards the stock exchange.

Today and tomorrow should tell a lot about the "character" coughcoughsputtersputter of this market/rally...

CrawFURd's set a stop at around 911/912. Lettuce c if it's taken out. They've an annoying tendency to run right up to or slightly thru Arch's stops and then turn down. . . . .

Why are we not surprised?

guten tag liebe stoolies!

DAX should have gone to 3260/70, but it didnt, high was 3222.

Shorts MUST attack today.

I read an article today about crash in 1987. Bobby prechter also was featured and he said "no, the market wil move on up and go to 3600, but then before the end of the year 1989 Dow will loose 90% and a depression will begin bader than after 1929."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes bobby, if i would have listened to you i would be a clochard right now! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived