Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Houseguest

Rockhead, you really ought to read that Saxobank report. It could have been written by a Stoolie!

Regards,

Vesselin

VB...

ahhhh....what choo talkin about Willis?

I'm missing something here VB. Could you provide me a link to the Saxobank thing you speak of. Tanks.

Guest soup1

Will someone please tell these cats they can not have it both ways? Jeez, they want a weak dollar to inflate, but they will not accept the outflows from our financial assets. What is this freaking disnelyland at the fed?

SG, I presume this is what you mean by gap on NDX @ 1060?

(see week ago Monday)

Hey, it's lunchtime! Have a little consideration for those of us with weak stomachs! :lol:

12:17PM ?White House confirms strong dollar policy by Rachel Koning

Reading btwn the lines, thats what they want but that's not what they are going to get.

Sorry Shrub, decades of dollar abuse is over.

Bwhahahahahahaha

Rock, I was referring to the report mentioned by Fxfox and your sarcastic remark to it. The report is much more bearish than the quote by Fxfox implied. I provided a link to it, too - it is there. In fact, it is not one report but several articles written by different people. I was quoting from the first of them; not all of them are equally good.

Regards,

Vesselin