"DEATH to anyone guilty of debasing the money"

what a catastrophe! One hard down-day and the whole planet start to go short! No wonder we go up today. When Dow brekas that downtrendline i have 9160 and 9190 on the radar screen.

Disappointing.

furthermore some cycles start turning up? The 5 day and 8 day or something??

bahhhhhhhhh :angry:

until we have high p/c ratio readings we will not go "really" down. :(

Pcr up to 1.28 now.

Remember when Machinehead sounded the alarm in July or October last year? It was up to 1.41 or so. I do- it was a perfect bottom call.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Saw matrix agents kudlow and cramer on Crapvision last night-

" Mkt was down because of asbestos. Don't worry about

the mkt being down- just a breather....needs to do this in

order to reach dow 10K..."

These clowns (I'm being kind) enjoy a popular and favored

status, and this alone, forget everything else, should be

enough to support the bear case. Something is very wrong

here, seriously wrong.

oh my god, with that high p/c ratio they will ramp the shit outda bulls next week!

extreme p/c ratio are quite reliable, we did go down yesterday, because it was the FIRST time i remember since weeks (motnhs?) that the ratrio was so freakin low...................... just a day later and it is freakin high.

major major disappointment!

furthermore the old uncle drained like a devil and we are up 100 points. :(

what a catastrophe! One hard down-day and the whole planet start to go short! No wonder we go up today. When Dow brekas that downtrendline i have 9160 and 9190 on the radar screen.

Disappointing.

furthermore some cycles start turning up? The 5 day and 8 day or something??

bahhhhhhhhh  :angry:

until we have high p/c ratio readings we will not go "really" down.  :(

Pcr up to 1.28 now.

Remember when Machinehead sounded the alarm in July or October last year? It was up to 1.41 or so. I do- it was a perfect bottom call.

Next week is going to be a doozie.....watch it flip totally......the derivatives time bomb Warren Buffet is speaking of? Volatility fixing to triple.....

Pcr up to 1.28 now.

Remember when Machinehead sounded the alarm in July or October last year? ?It was up to 1.41 or so. ?I do- ?it was a perfect bottom call.

I'm starting to feel bu ... bbbuuu .... bbbuuuuu ... I CAN'T SAY IT.

But I am.

Unless da boyz are buying in their short put positions?

All this market action reminds of the poor guy.................playing the pass line and field bets at a craps table................................

As he kept rolling even numbers............................the chips just stacked to the ceiling..................

He took nothing off the board.......................THEN..............

20 minutes later the infamous "7" came............................BA.........BAAAA........BOOM............

This will end..............and badly.................Go HyperTiger.............Go!

Pcr up to 1.28 now.

Remember when Machinehead sounded the alarm in July or October last year? ?It was up to 1.41 or so. ?I do- ?it was a perfect bottom call.

But I am.

Bulimic? :wink2:

Pcr up to 1.28 now.

But I am.

Let's see - the volatility index last July and October was 45. Why is an index of 22 now, when puts are cheap, a bad sign for bears?

All the splitting up and bickering is very reminiscent of how religions institutions evolve. Religion has its place and I allow that. I also judiciously avoid it.

Just imagine all of the failed father-son, mother-daughter, husband-wife relationships over who's right & who's wrong......

While there's a pay off in all of that... it certainly does have it costs too.

Sorry for the off topic...

a big drain isnt that what it used to be, or what? :huh:

Those guys will sell bond and all those new money form GE. IBM bond will provide the fuel.

That Sir Print A Lot?s and Mr. Burn the House down are clueless. Sell bond to fund Share manipulation they just can?t afford to let it tank since the Pension black hole will multiply.

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Archived