For Real Bears Only

Serious question, Doc...if one is a Bear on most stocks yet a Bull on Gold, NG, Oil & Commodoties...where does he or she fit?

Watcha' think, ThorAss, y'ol fart? Should we lettim' in to The Club? Seems to have the right attitude. Perhaps a little light here on the Dark Side of The Moon will help...yep, he's a Stoolie, allright!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a parallel thread open for both Bools and Bears. This thread is for the Favored Ones. True Bears. They deserve a place for intelligent discourse, as opposed to Boolish hype and screaming.

Until I see a return to reasonableness, then this parallel thread for Bears Only will stay open.

Crybabies who threaten to cancel their subscriptions can go fornicate themselves. Instead of threatening, just do it. The button is at the bottom of the Anals.

This always was a bear site and will be until the mania is fully corrected whenever the hell that is. I'm sorry that some of you don't like that. There are a gazillion boolish sites out there. Go park your fat stupid ass on one of them if you don't like it here. Yes, reasoned, thoughtful boolish discussion will continue to be allowed, but the bearish character of this site is NOT going to change.

In a bear market a bear goes long that which should do well in a bear market and shorts that which should not. In a bull market a smart bear is a bull. :grin:

Now you have to ask yourself, does oil and gas do well in a bear market? Does gold? Does the PMS? Let history be your guide.

In a bear market a bear goes long that which should do well in a bear market and shorts that which should not. In a bull market a smart bear is a bull. :grin:

Now you have to ask yourself, does oil and gas do well in a bear market? Does gold? Does the PMS? Let history be your guide.

No question in my mind what SHOULD happen...the difference this time is that we have a Fed in fear of losing control and is willing to use any and all resorces available.

It boggles my mind that a dollar bill is worth more than a quarter....junk paper vs. junk metal.....but the cost of the metal (mining, f=refining,stamping, et al) is greater than the paperreal things have value....

the sox has absolutely Nothing do to with the economy. IF it did it would be trading in double digits. After all what better example of how rotten the economy is? Not going into fundies, but lets put it this way the sox is screaming depression.

For some reason, I feel like that little mouse in the poster with his index finger raised to the slathering cat who's about to devour him.

About the SOX, true, so why does the SMegH appear to be heading for triple digits. Emphasis on appear.

Archived