The Twins

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A shill is a paid pusher of stocks to those gullible enough to believe them.  Dan Niles, Bob Pisani, Abby Justanasshole come to mind.

Soup, I share your disgust with what was just done to the tape at 10:04EST, and I share it in general as you know.  But please, let's be gentle with each other in here.  Unless, of course, the target is CMGI_FAN  :grin:

Yoor gonna rerget taht rimarc! Yoo stinky shrots arr all rong! Tha naz iz goin too 2500 befor oktober, eye garantea it, an stoks like CMGI, CIEN, KOPN, ICGE, JDSU, CHINA, an IIJI arr gonna leed tha way! Bern yoo stinky shrots! :angry:

They've been burning me, so you might have a point there.

You wouldn't have found us here on Wndysrf's recommendation by any chance?

Most stocks lose ground, but volume data positive By Tomi Kilgore

NEW YORK (CBS.MW) -- While most stocks are trading lower, the volume data is pointing higher. Decliners are outnumbering advancers by a 1,663 to 1,261 margin on the NYSE and by a 1,424 to 1,348 score on the Nasdaq exchange. Meanwhile, volume of stocks gaining ground is 204 million shares on the Big Board and 416 million shares on the Nasdaq, above down volume of 196 million shares and 211 million shares, respectively

;)

thats good news for bears, first day i remember that we have a p/c ratio where a serious downmove is possible.

if that has something to do with opex i dunno.

I almost forgot. opex is early this month. Maybe this time it will work for us for a change. Or not. So far so good on last trade,for a change. adx on spy 5 min and qqq never confirmed the morning fiinger

Bloomberg reporting that Peter Fisher - the guy who killed the 30-year T-bond - will leave the Treasury. And be replaced by a Goldman Sucks operative (all in the family, so to speak.)

AND that this may be a prelude to BRINGING BACK THE 30-YR T-BOND, since they need to borrow like never before.

Makes sense to me.

Archived