INSANITY

The following comes from SuperCycleBear at Bear Chat, originally posted on 7/3/2003 at 11:45:16 PM. Couldn't resist passing on these words of wisdom.

HOW TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY

1. AT LUNCH TIME, SIT IN YOUR PARKED CAR WITH SUNGLASSES ON AND POINT A HAIR DRYER AT PASSING CARS. SEE IF THEY SLOW DOWN.

2. PAGE YOURSELF OVER THE INTERCOM. DON'T DISGUISE YOUR VOICE.

3. EVERY TIME SOMEONE ASKS YOU TO DO SOMETHING, ASK IF THEY WANT THAT SUPERVISED.

4. PUT YOUR GARBAGE CAN ON YOUR DESK AND LABEL IT "IN."

5. PUT DECAF IN THE COFFEE MAKER FOR 3 WEEKS. ONCE EVERYONE HAS GOTTEN OVER THEIR CAFFEINE ADDICTIONS, SWITCH TO ESPRESSO.

6. IN THE MEMO FIELD OF ALL YOUR CHECKS, WRITE "FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS."

7. FINISH ALL YOUR SENTENCES WITH "IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROPHECY."

8. DON'T USE PUNCTUATION.

9. AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE, SKIP RATHER THAN WALK.

10. ASK PEOPLE WHAT GENDER THEY ARE.

11. SPECIFY THAT YOUR DRIVE-THROUGH ORDER IS "TO GO."

12. SING ALONG AT THE OPERA.

13. GO TO A POETRY RECITAL AND ASK WHY THE POEMS DON'T RHYME.

14. PUT MOSQUITO NETTING AROUND YOUR WORK AREA. PLAY A TAPE OF JUNGLE SOUNDS ALL DAY.

15. FIVE DAYS IN ADVANCE, TELL YOUR FRIENDS YOU CAN'T ATTEND THEIR PARTY BECAUSE YOU'RE NOT IN THE MOOD.

16. HAVE YOUR COWORKERS ADDRESS YOU BY YOUR WRESTLING NAME, ROCK HARD.

17. WHEN THE MONEY COMES OUT THE ATM, SCREAM "I WON, I WON!"

18. WHEN LEAVING THE ZOO, START RUNNING TOWARDS THE PARKING LOT, YELLING "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, THEY'RE LOOSE!!"

19. TELL YOUR CHILDREN OVER DINNER, "DUE TO THE ECONOMY, WE'RE GOING TO HAVE TO LET ONE OF YOU GO".

AND THE FINAL WAY TO KEEP A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY.......

20. SEND THIS AS AN E-MAIL TO EVERYONE IN YOUR ADDRESS BOOK, EVEN TO THOSE WITH NO SENSE OF HUMOUR!

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning and Good Stool to all!

I am partially back, situated in my summer cabin overlooking Lac Sourris, but without the satellite hookup, so I am working on a 28k dial-up. In Canada, one cannot get tech support after 9PM and before 9AM.

What a country!

The NYCASS confab was great fun! I'll post pictures later in a separate thread on LOB. Here's a "before" shot.

P7020035.jpg

And after (Doc was the photographer on this one.)

Doc sends his deepest tanks to NYCASS for its hospitality, and especially to the honorable Mousey Dung for making the arrangements! Let's do it again in Spitember!

P7020045.jpg

In Canada, one cannot get tech support after 9PM and before 9AM.

Sounds just like Australia only here its 8pm - 8am <_<

Thanks for the pic Doc and just where are the women? (apart from the under age chicky at the front). Now I thought Wndy & Buddha would at the very least have sent over a spare truckload of shrink wrapped, insatiable Swedish divorcees to entertain you all...

Archived