The Best Possible Investment For Most Americans Today

Good morning, everyone. I'm pleased to report that as of this morning both the 6/23/03 and 6/25/03 Financial Sense Online Market WrapUps by Jim Puplava (The Last Bullet? and Up To Our Eyeballs, respectively) have now been archived so that the links I initially provided last week will continue to work and can be used for enlightenment purposes for as long as they are needed.

Last Saturday I put the question to my friend Phyllis, a hairdresser: "How would you feel about a proposal to not only eliminate all interest on savings but to actually charge you interest on it?"

"Pretty crappy!" she replied. Hey Doc! Make that woman an honorary citizen of Stoolville just for that answer alone! And since then I've been spreading the word on this to all the other people I've subsequently had personal or phone contact with.

But there is more. Phyllis is not a financial type and she doesn't have a computer. But she did make one helluva good suggestion. "Contact the media," she said - printed and broadcast as well as electronic.

Nancy's first reaction, BTW, upon reading the email was a widening of the eyes as she exclaimed, "That's criminal! How can they get away with this?" Then she immediately forwarded it to most of her email contacts as well as telling me she'll be doing the word-of-mouth thing also.

The following link is to an article that gives some excellent advice for most people in this country regarding the best possible investment they can make with their money today. Please email it to those you have already emailed one or both of the prior two offerings. This, literally, is the path to salvation for them, as well as for America, though not for those in power whose financial and other interests are clearly linked to the perpetuation of the economic Dark Side of The Force's Borrow, Spend and Consume mantra and practice.

What's for dinner July 4th? Home Equity!

More and more of late I recollect how, for three and a half years almost two thousand years ago, the fortunes of the Roman world were in the hands of the emperor Caligula, a man who had become insane and had gone totally out of control as a result. History indeed exists to teach and enlighten us.

And this day marks the completion of one year of service as the IDS Steward.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I suspected, the bull flag on the Supermodels has finally shown its hand.

And as usual, the AskResearch money flow and stochastics have shown to be infalliable at calling short term directional turns.

Massive upgrades on the sector, setting up a huge gap up on the open.

Expecting a nice long white candle on the indexes today.

Will be closing half of my shorts and opening a long position on the SMH on the open.

Mousey:

I hope you still have that long position on XLNX.......

And as usual, the AskResearch money flow and stochastics have shown to be infalliable at calling short term directional turns.

Will be closing half of my shorts and opening a long position on the SMH on the open.

Mousey:

Wndy, what's your timeframe on the smh long? I'm looking to short into rallies here.

Good morning all.

I throw this out to the group. What are your thoughts?

Genentech. Very large increase of late, most based on a new product that is projected to add less revenue than the current move up in the stock. Is this a shorting opportunity?

Any and all thoughts appreciated. ;)

guten tag liebe stoolies! :rolleyes:

wanna thank those stoolies who wished me well after i had the emergency surgery on tuesday evening. I recover, but the antibiotics are real hammers, wooh!

upmove early this week is no surprise, charts are in favour of that.

wouldnt be too surprised to see a euro sell off today, price wasnt able to go up this morning, if we break todays lows, which correpsond with firdays lows, we see 1.1335 very quickly.

IBM up almost a buck in premarket. Looks like they are really going to jam the open big time and see if they can create some momentum. Isn't going to happen IMO. :huh: :o :lol:

Mousey:

Yep Mark I am although I went into the weekend feeling like I told the dealer to hit me when I was already at 17. :lol:

Guest AssMaster

Anyone who happened to pick up some ITMN, it gapped up 5% today on open on earnings (no loss!) and announcement of a new CEO.

Intermediate target is gap fill. Gap from 18.24 to 23. Currently 16.36. Not sure whether one should chase it or wait for backtest of gap open. :blink:

I was in at 15.1 last week. Lucky.

post-3-1056980666_thumb.gif

Archived