Allie

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SG chimes in

Well... glad I was in cash on Fri night...

That said.... Rally does not yet appear complete and I cant get a firm read here, so I wont do anything on the close, tempting as it is to short it.

If wave 1 ended on Friday night, then QQQ heading to 26.40 before I would consider entering a short... and it could go higher than that as well, thats only a 38% retrace of wave 1... the minimum required for wave 2....

So, it looks like my 1051-1065 NDX that I talked about over the weekend will be tested sooner than later perhaps, at which point I would enter short positions.

Tonight, I do nothing.... and cash is king once again...

Any doubts about where this dungheap is headed?

Major destruction is dead ahead. Look at Doc's 6 and 12 month Cmaps, in case there is any doubt.

Patience.

Just make sure the brokerage accounts are stuffed with green. Panic shorting is no fun :grin:

Monthly:

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=spx&indicator=1,13,,;32,5,3,3;33,,,;34,,,&dur=5y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

The 13 month MA is 'The Kiss Of The Kodiak':

engine.asp?skin=marketscreen&split=1&pri=&time=&cname=&lcprice=&symbol=ndx&indicator=1,13,,;32,5,3,3;33,,,;34,,,&dur=5y&freq=2&intr=&type=4&width=480&height=360

Easy Al you should see what happens when I make a deposit in that machine. :shocked

Rich:

I suppose that there is big chance that your deposit may fertilizing something inside the ATM, which eventually yields more money (ie. multiplied). I am just curious how large is the multiplier. Do you think your multiplier is as powerful as my printing press ?

Maybe those fib turn dates meant something after all... Chart posted on Bontchev forum........ One of these days I might start to follow my own TA............naa, to stupid for that..... shorted some more AMZN today from the weekly chart......

Actually most weekly charts look shortable

Look at any stock that is up big today and you will see big open interest in puts right above the current price. Where is the bright side? This is a big expiration in terms of open interest. Fortunately the last two months have bloated the call side relative to the puts. I would not be suprised to see some heavy selling this week.

Archived