Distribution Chronicles

Looks like the inverse relationship of bond and stock has come back -- bond crashed today and stocks rallied...something different from the past 3 months.

Up channels for all indexes held today. We need more patience here, me think... :angry:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has any one thought that Bradly top may not be the top but wave 4 bottoms and wave 5 will take time to complete?

I'm not real sure anybody is thinking at all right now. The more we bears think the less profits we make because rational thought says the market is overpriced and should go down. That leaves the bulls in control and they are not thinking. I think. :P

Best to hit singles right now and swing for the fences when the trend is Definite....I have been having to take $400-$600 profits on 10 lot calls/puts for the last month or so....then again, I got stung pretty good on June Puts.....took 1/2 position in calls to save 3/4 of potential losses in only 2 days :blink:

Bears shouldn't want to contemplate a Bradley turn to the upside on July2-4.Because then it goes up towards end of July and Oyster is expecting a low on July29th.

Last week on Eurocrapvision there was a comment about the bond vs equity situation in the event of a bond sell-off.

If there's an orderly sell-off on bonds,then some/a lot of that cash could go into equities.

If it's a bond sell-off panic,then the market could crash.I don't know if the present sell-off is orderly,seems to be going pretty quick at the moment.

Funny thing is that the Euro has been taken behind the woodshed and given a good kicking,but the eurostockmarkets are hardly reacting.It's like the euromarkets think this is all a big head-fake(which it is) and they'll only react when there's news of significance.

Archived