Wake Up, America! Wake Up!

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the time, the Fed's desk waits for the announcement of a change in Fed Funds rate and forces more money into the system after the announcement. This time they had the funds rate down to 1% two days before the announcement. They front-ran their own feed.

Hello Stoolizens...

Dumped my RGLD for a 3 1/2%(3.37) gain last night. I actually don't like the way this stock trades. We all know the story of RGLD, but getting good fills is a whole another story. It seems as though, there always trying to rob me for a points here and there. I wouldn't try this puppy in size....ever. I'll stick with my little GSS for that. Great trading stock with ample liquidity. Sold 1/3 shorts last night, I guess we'll see what happens...will be shorting on strength until I see something I don't like.

Basically down to my core pos, plus a few shorts. The only stock I got a little caught in specwise is KGC, was a buyer @ 7 to 7.19. Looking at the 2 year chart, think I'll hold this through any turbulence.

Best of trading to all,

The CoinGuy

Nice trade Coinguy. Looks like we both make money on RGLD. Great example of different timeframes. B)

Guest The CoinGuy
Going to add a little to my MHR long position here. :huh: :o :lol:

Scary...but I might join you Col. Been looking at WGR this morning.

TCG

So far, only $5 bil has rolled over today...another helicopter should land around 10:00 am EST with lots of goodies form the little Green elf. His storyline is getting old (and pissing me off) as he sells Gold hard, jams the dollar and out of nowhere comes a poisitive announcement....what will they find or who will they catch today?

7 Billion more in O/N repo called to the minute by crooked_anal cyst

P/c .47 :lol:

Equity P/C .42 :lol:

keep buying suckers

the longer this goes on, the longer and deeper the ensuing dumperoo.

As long as prices remain relatively flat I can happily tolerate the delay before the next leg down begins. The more time we give the suckers to load up the merrier the reward for bears. :lol:

. . . Given the substantial danger they (derivatives) pose to the financial system, it is absolutely astounding that the Fed has joined ranks with the speculators in opposing any meaningful supervision of the industry. In fact the Fed has extolled their virtues and encouraged their growth through the reckless expansion of credit. It believes if a problem erupts as it did with LTCM it is big enough to bail anyone out. But LTCM is small potatoes when it comes to the big three money center banks. Meanwhile, these nuclear financial devices continue to proliferate while the time clock leading to detonation keeps growing shorter and shorter.

It wouldn?t take much to trigger a detonating device to set things into motion. A horrific terrorist attack, a sudden military defeat, a leveraged one-way financial bet by a major hedge fund or money center bank, and we would have financial Armageddon. The fact that the Fed has engineered these financial bubbles, encouraged them, and at the same time has allowed and opposed any supervision of the derivative markets is an abrogation of financial responsibility. The reckless way in which credit inflation has been injected into the financial and economic system has no parallels other than the credit schemes of John Law in 17th century France . . .

Hope all read Glad's opening comment

This should be posted every hour IMHO

Archived