Wake Up, America! Wake Up!

interesting "pattern" in jobless claims. This morning, 404K reported, down from a revised 426K. That 426K was orginally reported as 421K, down from a revised 434K the prior week. That 434K was reported as 430K, down from a revised 447K. That number was originally reported as 442K.

Anyone want to bet whether the 404K is revised up next week?

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
interesting "pattern" in jobless claims. This morning, 404K reported, down from a revised 426K. That 426K was orginally reported as 421K, down from a revised 434K the prior week. That 434K was reported as 430K, down from a revised 447K. That number was originally reported as 442K.

Anyone want to bet whether the 404K is revised up next week?

Spin n' Sham-

Although Q1 GDP was *unexpectedly* revised down to 1.4% from 1.9%...

I'm with Doc...the little prick weighing in with Tyson, so to speak...the script may be different this time around. I don't think they'll get the flagpole rally up beyond half-mast before the sellers come out.

I agree LOU. I think this EOQ EOM jam will be sold into hard. All that 301k money will be taken out by profit takers locking in gains for the summer. I think its down hard from here until fall. TWT.

End,

So it's Euro traders who begin buying at that hour? Or buyers around the world reacting to how well the European markets are trading?

I suspect it's traders from all over expecting a move higher for the u.s.

remember there are BUlls everywhere.

Am I mistaken or did they sell 25 bil in 2 years yd? ":38AM Treasury Market Update : The yield curve has not only risen, but has flattened on the heels of yesterday's Fed announcement, with two-year yields up 23 bps since Wednesday's close, five-year yields up 21 bps, ten-year yields up 18 bps, and 30-year yields up 14 bps. The curve continues to adjust this morning, with the ten-year note trading at its highest yield in over a month"

Am I mistaken or did they sell 25 bil in 2 years yd? ":38AM Treasury Market Update : The yield curve has not only risen, but has flattened on the heels of yesterday's Fed announcement, with two-year yields up 23 bps since Wednesday's close, five-year yields up 21 bps, ten-year yields up 18 bps, and 30-year yields up 14 bps. The curve continues to adjust this morning, with the ten-year note trading at its highest yield in over a month"

Soup,

If so, I wasn't aware...had not seen that anywhere.

Agreed...but it won't be "hard" until DaBoyz lock in the bonus.

Yes, it should stay flat until the 2nd of July. Hey isn't that the turn dates they have been talking about. :lol: I see no upside from here now. Just off load crap and wait for the dump. The only bad thing I can see on the horizon is Doc is going to be gone for the week. The market always rallies when he leaves. :o :(

So far, only $5 bil has rolled over today...another helicopter should land around 10:00 am EST with lots of goodies form the little Green elf. His storyline is getting old (and pissing me off) as he sells Gold hard, jams the dollar and out of nowhere comes a poisitive announcement....what will they find or who will they catch today?

Archived