Waiting For the Dough

The sooner they admit that they have totaly Fu#### up the better off both the economy and the stock mkt will be. There is no way around the neccesary liquidation. Perhaps they can push it off for a while longer, but that will just make it worse at the day of reckoning.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An hour from now, one of the great follies of the 21st century will take place.

It's like having a front row seat at a staged train wreck, as an LNG train collides head-on with a freight express loaded with dynamite.

The perfectly foreseeable consequences are ghastly -- namely, the destruction of the American middle class.

But if you subscribe as our 'leaders' do to the Janis Joplin worldview ("it's all the same f***in' day, man"), then you can sit back and enjoy this as a kind of warped entertainment.

A fly on the wall told me that Ben Bernanke started rubbing his hands together over the cherry wood conference table, shouted "Oh man, is this gonna ROCK!!!!" and began pumping his fist in the air before a staffer restrained him. He's planning to run victory laps around the room after the rate cut is announced.

Ben Bernanke is making his move to take over Sir money printer chair.:( Then he is going to burn the house down. :o :o :o

bart: why would 75bp be bullish for stocks?

I don't think it would be. Most bullish IMO would be no change in short term rates, and a policy statement to the effect of "the fed stands ready to inject..." yadda yadda yadda.

This could happen too. Perhaps that explains the treasury market weakness.

bart: why would 75bp be bullish for stocks?

31/4 point cut would be bullish for the speculators since Sir money printer will give money to take away the newly printed toilet paper.

It will not help the economy or the industrial production but speculating will get cheaper.

:D :D :D

Check out old glamour queen SSTI - why shouldn't I dong this with Al G. behind me. Nice rounded bottom...cup/handle formation looks to be.....adx starting to flash a buy, stochastics bottoming....am I mad? Flash maker...opinions?

In fact, I see lots of stocks that are looking ready to go up. C'est incroyable!

AS

Nasdaq remains pinned up against the bottom trendline.

Speculators are anxious for Al Green to grease the skids for a new moonshot to new highs.

Never before have I seen so many on edge.

Never before has so much leverage been used in order to "catch up" and "not miss the big move"

Archived