Should get the 4th down next week.

I am going to show you guys what maybe happening and one should be looking at when the indexes roll over from now till early July. But the real top could be around in august. Drop we will see is not the end of the world but keep your mind open for what the future may bring. Just think fed is having another experiment like 98. Just have a look at 98 Chart. :( :(

Should start on wave 4 after the scam week should end in early July. I could be wrong but you will know if the picture is wrong or right soon enough.:o

Criticism or comments are always welcome B)

post-1-1056128611.gif

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FF,

Nice chart.

How would you show sub-waves in the 3rd?

If the spike up on Apr 7 is wave i and subsequent drop is ii,

the rise to May 18 does not look impulsive.

Particularaly consideting it's iii of 3.

I know nothing. Seriously.

Upper chart is a diagonal 5, a terminal pattern, meaning the price will return to the level from which the entire move began.

Lower chart is not a diagonal 5. It's a corrective, or counter-trend move. What you have labeled 1 is A, 2 is B and then you begin a 5-wave C that has likely completed.

Just my e-wave take, otherwise known as an "opinion."

Upper chart is a diagonal 5, a terminal pattern, meaning the price will return to the level from which the entire move began.

Lower chart is not a diagonal 5. It's a corrective, or counter-trend move. What you have labeled 1 is A, 2 is B and then you begin a 5-wave C that has likely completed.

Just my e-wave take, otherwise known as an "opinion."

What I see is two terminal wedges, which will turn into one huge wedge. I don?t how to label it but concept is in the chart. We could count this top as wave 1then wave 2, which we will get soon; Drop will fool lots of bears. If any one wonder how come shares prices goes up when we have so much bad news? It is simple newly created money has no place to go but it assets and if the Housing collapse then Bond and stocks are the only place for it. Mr. Monkey is going to create the biggest dislocation in the history.

Printing 1 trillion dollars it only cost Dr. Monkey $100. That is the cost for inputting electronic money into a terminal so Dr. Monkey will use the same medicines until the patient?s dies of overdose.

Worthless Paper chasing more worthless papers can one understand this concept?

Looks like Mr. Bradley has the top right will Me Nikkei get the bottom and the Election ticket right.

:P :P :P :P :P

post-1-1056276993.gif

Pay attention to the second chart and the comments. Click here

Should be choppy trading for next few weeks then the final wave up which should end in late July ? 4th August. Spoon target price is between 925-955 for the final 5th wave I don?t have a target price yet.

All this is based on Foolish Waves and nothing to do with Ewave.

post-1-1056749685.gif

This is what I think is going on. Bearish for now but there is a bullish picture. If the trend lines are broken for few days and it?s not whipsaw then u can throw away my chart. If any one has a better picture or an idea I would like to see it. :unsure:

get your thinking hat on and beat those crooks. :P :P :P :P

Thanks

Good Luck

post-17-1057256557.gif

Feed,

This chart (Nasdaq 100 weekly) will probably not make much sense, the ellipses are generated from prior swing high/lows, and predict possible turning points in the future. The red ellipses, (two ellipses for each swing, yellow and blue) are from the oct 90 low to mar00 high, the purple ellipses are from jun94 low to mar00 high, and the green from mar00 high to oct02 low. The ellipses with lines and shadows will move in the future. As time goes on, the yellow ellipse from the mar00 high-oct02low swing will move towards the price, and a change in trend may occur. Then again, it may not :unsure:

Apologies for the poor explanation.

post-17-1057275318_thumb.jpg

If it is like Nikkei

Nasty should head down without making a new high and bottom around 18th July. So far it looks remarkably similar. I suppose Bank of Japan were playing the same games as our Sir prints a lots

Never underestimate those crooks in power.

Shorting around 1680 looks good if it plays out like Nikkei and stop loss should be set @1705

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jr12

I can see what you are seeing. I see you are fan of Hancock.

Nothing is funny like those old sitcom.

post-17-1057333692.gif

jr12

I can see what you are seeing. I see you are fan of Hancock.

Nothing is funny like those old sitcom.

Feed,

Hancock was one of the best, along with Steptoe and Son... :D

Anyway, here is a daily chart of the S&P, with the count Slothrop was suggesting I think. Note the red ellipse (projected from the wave 5 swing) has help support so far. The blue ellipse (projected from the 1015 high to 962 low) is providing resistance. Also, note a 48 day cycle may be pointing to a low on July28th?

post-17-1057381837.jpg

Archived