OH NO Not Again!

Matrix Media Think management continues. Smells like a nice setup into some kind of Racketeering sell down by early next week. The rectum readers they parade out on the floor at end of day ceremonys are always the same tired bunch. They sniff around the fece bowl and then tell us all what the patient ate for breakfast this morning. Medieval hacks picking thru the maggots that crawl in the dumpage. Brown nosers so accustomed to filth,lies and foul air that they could do their jobs just as easily reporting from a landfill site out in the Bronx. May there be a room reserved in Lucifer's parlor for Maria. May it be lined with Pig manure and Citicorp sewage piped in via the men's room off Sandy Weills executive suite. buddha

Harumph Harumph...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here's a question for everybody. If you weren't bearish, where would you put your $$$

bonds?

Stocks?

real estate?

gold?

Remember, this is assuming you are not bearish and simply want to get a return on your $$

If Hypertiger is correct (and IMO, as long as the market is above 965-980, he won't be correct), this economy will abosolutely implode.

Leveraged NASDUQ

I hate having earlier gains on trades wiped out in 1 boner run. Back to where I started....I do like Buddha's analysis though. It is also jives with Oyster's reversal call from secondary highs on the 13th, if it even goes that far. Scam week has to be down for sure.

Now I have to have a shower and wash Al's piss off my head...damn...

reduced to hoping again....

Not only did I get Al's golden shower, I also got the hershey splatter with corn.

:lol:

Guest BEARDRECH
GF ( and others) I think you will enjoy this essay, give it a quick read if you get some time http://www.safehaven.com/Editorials/hultbe...berg/061003.htm

thanx soup

During this brief excursion involving the entanglements between megabanks and the FRS i couldnt help imagining a book entitled the "Kama Sutra of erotic banking "showing an ordinary mortal the reasons why we are perceptually confused watching this dynamic duo going through their semanto-erotic hi jinx--

I espescially liked the divide and conquor bs concepts that perpetually hoodwink us into believing one thing is happening in front while getting rearwardly plunger reamed from behind....

B) B) :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r:

bdrech

p.s if you want to enjoy a similar exercise read the section in bernankes fed reserve speech where he analogises his money machine to gold mine of his wherein you will see one of the greatest examples of semantic three card monte ever written--and no matter how much attention i call to its essentially criminally misinforming missiion, no interest is garnered

Guest BEARDRECH
Matrix Media Think management continues. Smells like a nice setup into some kind of Racketeering sell down by early next week. The rectum readers they parade out on the floor at end of day ceremonys are always the same tired bunch. They sniff around the fece bowl and then tell us all what the patient ate for breakfast this morning. Medieval hacks picking thru the maggots that crawl in the dumpage. Brown nosers so accustomed to filth,lies and foul air that they could do their jobs just as easily reporting from a landfill site out in the Bronx. May there be a room reserved in Lucifer's parlor for Maria. May it be lined with Pig manure and Citicorp sewage piped in via the men's room off Sandy Weills executive suite. buddha

bhudda

did you ever see the movie " Louie the xiii "wherein the opening scene has the court physician wiping the sweat off of the kings chest and taking long deep examining tokes of his odors trying to read the state of health or punningly the health of the state--

I now wish i had read your description before seeing the movie thus enabling me to infer that the apparently disgusting scene was only the shit on the iceberg==

:rolleyes: :P bdrech

Guest BEARDRECH
Laugh if you want, but J6P and everyone else's mutual funds are going through the roof- they never sold, remember? Add to it the rise in home values. Add to it the money from the tax refunds on their way. That's gotta make some difference in consumer spending. Maybe Al DID invent the perpetual motion machine.... :o

imagine yourself in a small village in central india--in the village square full of hustling snake charmers and rope dancers -baffled and overwhelmed by the cheap 1oo ringed magic circuis,all the while pulling your more kowledgable guide's sleeve, saying,:"but its true its true I SEE IT I can really really SEE IT WITH MY OWN EYES--

believing is seeing---

:( :( :angry:

bdrech

Archived