Weighted Average Rate

1.219 1.254 1.250

Stop Out Rate (Lowest Rate Accepted) 1.210 1.240 1.240

Highest Rate Submitted 1.220 1.260 1.250

Lowest Rate Submitted 1.170 1.220 1.230

Total Propostions Submitted (In $Bil.) 8.150 2.750 1.950

Total Propositions Accepted (In $Bil.) 2.278 .211 .511

Total Money Value of Operation (In $Bil.) 3

Its takes alot of $$$ when its backed by B.S.

LOB

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
don't think I've seen this bullish spin on the FRE news posted - I feel so foolish now for thinking it was bad news. ?:o

In any case, the news yesterday could have been taken as company specific

So management got fired for being too prudent and not sufficiently careless?

exactly - when you think about it, it's the next logical step... :lol:

Guest bullseatshitndie

this mrkt is not ready to die yet. vix opened up yest. near the 50day ma and has reversed since. bullish daily spx candle. more fed $ pumped in.

From http://www.tradingmarkets.com

The Generals have a better shot of generating some greed from the 950 - 960 zone on the SPX, as they will force some shorts to scramble, and those that missed the breakout move above that 925 level, and again on the push through the 960 - 965 level. It's not about MOT or FRE execs resigning, it's about the Generals deciding whether the market is fragile enough to push it higher into quarter's end, delaying an inevitable correction from a key time period, which has three dates from June 11 through the 20th

BS: not so sure, 1) no one thinks this pig can go down, in fact some folks are talking dover sole ( that is good a heartly laugh) 2) the shorts are gone and 3) we are ever so close to the 2nd half where for the third year running the fabled 2nd 1/2 recovery will be a no show.

Guest bullseatshitndie
BS: not so sure, 1) no one thinks this pig can go down, in fact some folks are talking dover sole ( that is good a heartly laugh) 2) the shorts are gone and 3) we are ever so close to the 2nd half where for the third year running the fabled 2nd 1/2 recovery will be a no show.

true, the bulk of shorts that were forced to cover are gone and nowhere near dover sole. but i don't think it's ready to die over the next few days or maybe not until quarter end crap is over. as far as i'm concerned, there is 0% chance of a 2nd half recovery.

Absolutely no mention of Fridays reversal, just a one day bout of profit taking. I am telling you gang, sentiment does not get any better.

I agree, it doesn't seem many expect a big move down here.

Dippers coming into CMOS. Tanks - i'd like a position short from higher levels please.

Archived