Baa Dump Bump

Guest BEARDRECH
although that admission was in the lead paragraph, they (Friedman and the Interviewer) dusted it off like a piece of dandruff...

it was sort of off-hand... like, "that hasn't worked very well, but..."

thanx icky --thats why reading roach is a necessary supplement because he ,long ago ,attended a fed coference, where Friedman,Samuelson,Tobin,Nobel laurates or future ones,along with a few chosen others were eyewitnesses to fed policy in embryo;where they argued the pros and ocns of monetarism,except for milton,who said i only came here to meet the new chairman but wasn,t interested in discussing policy with an institutioin that refused to listen--

The FT had to be flip because they know the dynamite they are handling--to preserve their reputation in the future obligates them to report statements honestly, but adverstissing the end of an era thus commiting economic suicide as well as businesicide against their corporate advertisers isnt ,i think,obligatory----

It will out----bdrech :blink:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
test

:o

But I didn't study!!

If you're bored, go back to the morganstanley link with the Roach article and look at the secret code they've placed at the end of Richard Berner and David Greenlaw's piece.

My decoder ring's at the drycleaners, but I think it says, "GMTFOAAP!"

May I have your attention please!

The southbond express to Philadlephia and Washington and points south. Last Call. ALL ABOARD.

This train making stops at Edison Metropark, Trenton, Nawth Philalluffya, Nawth Phillufy, 30th Street, 30th Street AMTRAK staion with connections to Harrisburg Pittsburgh, Chicago and points west, Stopping at Wilmington, BWI Airport, Baltimer, Washton and points south.

ALL ABOARD!

Archived