. . . until the flowers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting volume on the ES starting at 12:00, nothing similar on QQQ or NQ. Looks like Al is buying S&P futs to keep this POS afloat. Looks like an attempt to create a higher low off the mid-morning low and right at the 9000 level on the Dow.

closed IBM short due to manipulation this morning, before profit turns to loss....will try to re-enter at a higher level....

Just added to my IBM short at 81.50. :blink:

Just added to my IBM short at 81.50. :blink:

only closed it for money management reasons, didn't want to see my position go red, I still think IBM is going to tank...good luck

only closed it for money management reasons, didn't want to see my position go red, I still think IBM is going to tank...good luck

Well, that was it for me. I'm now sitting on my wallet and going to wait and see what this market has. So far, da boyz has done an amazing job today of keeping it up -- considering. :o

dumped gold longs to lock in profit....expect 400+ later this year but hope to re-enter at lower price, it should be going up today with stocks and dollar down but isn't....so I'm out....also because commercial short position keeps increasing....hope to buy again if they shake some people out around 349.90

Archived