. . . until the flowers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this news is absolutely huge, and all the losses today from the sharp drop in FNM and FRE via the derviative hedge is gonna put alot of pain on the players.......

It may be the start of something very big........

How big is it? I didn't read the story. What was the nature of the cheating? Was it just smoothing of earnings as Microsh*t and others do or something more sinister?

TIA

Rich

Am I totally off base in here? I am under the impression this fre news is very big, and should be bery negative for the overall mkt? Problems w/ the last engine that is firing? Oh well color me confused.

It would be but Sir Printsalot is up to his old tricks again.

WwWWWOOOOOOoooooooWWWWWWWOoooooozzzzAAAA

Its spit roasting writ large this morning boyz and grlz!!!

I'm adding more short IBM and more puts in AXP- this news is gonna hit all the FRE counterparties something nasty.

bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahah

King Paper in a quandry...........wave the wand King bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

stay nimble stay focused and hey smoke 'em,

so says I,

MERCILESS

I think this news is absolutely huge, and all the losses today from the sharp drop in FNM and FRE via the derviative hedge is gonna put alot of pain on the players.......

It may be the start of something very big........

How big is it? I didn't read the story. What was the nature of the cheating? Was it just smoothing of earnings as Microsh*t and others do or something more sinister?

TIA

Rich

See my earlier post.......or better yet...here it is again.....

Basicailly the entire mgmt was fired under questionable circumstances....

from Briefing...

08:13 ET FRE Freddie Mac terminates Pres/COO, announces CFO resignation (59.87)

Co announces the resignation of Pres/CFO Vaughn Clarke and termination of former Pres/COO David Glenn. Mr. Glenn was terminated because of serious questions as to the timeliness and completeness of his cooperation and candor with the Board's Audit Committee counsel, retained in January 2003 to review the facts and circumstances surrounding the principal accounting errors identified during the restatement process. The corporation has informed its regulator OFHEO, the SEC and the NYSE about the matters described in this release. FRE also announced the retirement of its CEO/Chairman.

So do I -- I force myself to listen to him. :(

I listened to him like clockwork, never missed a day for 2 and a half months. And then, one day, I couldn't stand the sound of his voice, the endlessly repetitive adds, and the facile analysis. But, for those 2 and half months, I loved him to pieces...

Archived