Rogue Waves

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!

THE MATRIX IS UNRAVELLING!!

700-STORY JPM TOWER IS ON FIRE!!!

On the other hand, many days which start like this I hear in the back of my mind:

"There is nothing wrong with your market monitor. Do not attempt to adjust your positions. We are now in control of the trends. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand overnight repos, or expand one single overnight repo to resistance breakthrough and beyond. We can shape your market vision to anything our imagination can conceive."

I am extremely worried about INTC. A big spin on its announcement could gap it up to $27 and create a huge island bottom, particularly if too many try to short it today.

I'm worried about the spin on INTC also, but maybe not quite $27 worried. :) I posted last night about the FCS mid-q update, which I find interesting because they provide things like power regulator chips into multiple end markets, including a fair share of the PC market. They maintained revenue guidance overall but said computing sales were lower than expected:

Fairchild Semiconductor Updates Second Quarter 2003 Business Outlook

So unless some of their other businesses are well above expectations, I don't see how INTC has a great Q going. It will be about the spin, though, if FLEX is any evidence.

Anals pre market update. Click Here

Every day Doc posts two updates, one just before the market openes, and the other inteh afternoon which update the intraday price targets and time frames. For instant access, click the banner below!

DANGER, WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!!

THE MATRIX IS UNRAVELLING!!

700-STORY JPM TOWER IS ON FIRE!!!

On the other hand, many days which start like this I hear in the back of my mind:

"There is nothing wrong with your market monitor. Do not attempt to adjust your positions. We are now in control of the trends. We control the horizontal and the vertical. We can deluge you with a thousand overnight repos, or expand one single overnight repo to resistance breakthrough and beyond. We can shape your market vision to anything our imagination can conceive."

ROFLMAO!! :lol: :lol:

roid, that was truely inspired! Thanks.

Dan Denial......................Talking about INTC......................

Wasn't he the guy recommending it when it was at its peak?....................Yeh...........I think he was come to think of it................

It was no more than a week or two ago that Fleck specifically mentioned INTC as a good short candidate. So we'll see. :huh:

Your updated Stoolwethers are posted. This pig has less than 3 weeks to live. Click here. Merci is right. Stay away from the financials. They are blowing off bigtime.

Stoolwethers are 15 leading big cap cycle charts, updated on alternmate days along with your Suctor Watch. They are part of your Anals subscription.

Archived