Oy vey's mere! Here We Go Again!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest bullseatshitndie
BS: they are convinced that by goosing stocks the economy will improve. Of course they will be dead wrong, but aint no way in hell they will let stocks roll over.

won't help a damn bit. depending on what happens this afternoon, i'm covering and my strategy everyday will be to go long large es 1st 15min of cash open and hold for an hour. it's instant $ everyday. after the initial surge it just consolidates for friggin hours. not worth the aggravation. enough is enough.

Going according to the bull script so far ... a moonshot in the morning off an economic number ... we go sideways while the bears pray for a pullback and then about 2:15 with no pullback in sight, the short covering starts.

Hopefully the script will be burned one of these days.

but you guys have NOOOOOOO idea what its like to trade on the spot, post your trades on the spot, splain yourself, and then try to make money- Its FRIGGEN HARD. well maybe some here do have an idea, but look, trading is hard enough- so lets not be hard on each other.

Gotta think when the bears start eating their young we must be near at least a short term top.

Guest bullseatshitndie

980 going to get defended like no tomorrow. even if it drops 3 pts from here, it would get bought so damn fast it would be like it never happened

I think the market is struggling here and now. It feels heavy and in need of a good flushing. My opinion is it closes this week below that 965 level and drops like a stone into July.

Of course I have felt this way for the last 190 spx points. So use whoever's best judgement you can. Just don't trade off mine. It sucks. :(

Archived