Oy vey's mere! Here We Go Again!

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MyGoldenStool Posted: Jun 4 2003, 12:37 PM

Thanks for this, but being a long-time NG bull, I think I'll just continue to hold my gas stocks, bearish gartleys or not. It's been a low-risk double and will probably surprise the hell out of the people as to just how high it will go.

Sorry MGS I meant to post that on Stool's Gold for AB. Obvious trend is up. We were just looking to see if there was a short pull back. :)

Guest bullseatshitndie

es 10min b. band tight. so we can assume a 100% probability prices go higher.

980 was resistance, now support, until 980 broken and held, the hell continues.

954, 965, 980. hate to think what level is next.

MyGoldenStool Posted: Jun 4 2003, 12:37 PM

Thanks for this, but being a long-time NG bull, I think I'll just continue to hold my gas stocks, bearish gartleys or not. It's been a low-risk double and will probably surprise the hell out of the people as to just how high it will go.

Sorry MGS I meant to post that on Stool's Gold for AB. Obvious trend is up. We were just looking to see if there was a short pull back. :)

No offense taken. I'm a much better investor than a trader, so I value your opinion. It's been tough not hitting the sell button to lock in the gains that I have now. I now have a very loose trailing stop on it when I'm not able to watch. ;)

You da man Bulls. Look at all the money you are making. Wow. And the best part is that it will never end....it will never stop going up......you will never stop making money and you will never have another losing trade.....take it ....to the limit....one more time

hope that jinx works

just put my house for sale....bought it 7 months ago for 260k.asking 340k

lets see if there are any takers.my broker says things are still goin nuts.

I'm doing the same thing. Different prices though. Just don't want any debt for the next few years. Don't need the expense and taxes of it either. It's a second house I bought last fall. Will see what happens. <_<

wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwzzzzzzzzzzaaaaaaaaaa

up for a quick bite(trying to be disciplined)

man oh man the tape feels weird. i found myself taking an offer when the next level up was my own friggen offer- arrrgggghhh. is this what they call vertigo?

what's the hrmmphhh over Oyster?!

Come on stool, as someone whose own motives and veracity has been called in to question, even though I don't follow the O man, cut the man some slack.

A loonngggg loooonngg time ago I suggested to Doc that the stool should have a place for active traders vs the position type traders- so as not to get our messages mixed- dunno maybe that was the catalyst for stooltrading, maybe not.

but you guys have NOOOOOOO idea what its like to trade on the spot, post your trades on the spot, splain yourself, and then try to make money- Its FRIGGEN HARD. well maybe some here do have an idea, but look, trading is hard enough- so lets not be hard on each other.

stay nimble stay focused and hey smoke 'em,

so says I,

MERCILESS

Archived