Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrStool

Doc Interviewed On Marketviews.tv

Who doesn't like oral. Or is it aural? auditory?

Oh what the hell. :blink:

Back at ya Taki!

But considering that only 3500 to 4500 people come here each day, we can't really call Doc famous. Well known among a circle of friends perhaps, but certainly not famous.  Fortunately most people just don't get it.  :rolleyes:

Hood- I like the idea of audio, but the files are huge and there may be bandwidth problems. Any of you tech geniuses have suggestions for file format and sound editing packages?

Cool edit pro 2.0. More powerful than anything I would ever need, but just a few dolllars more than the non-pro and has 128 channels of audio tracks to load. free trial of either non-pro or pro.

The single file interface to edit, reduce to mono, and reduce 'sampling' rate to make the small .mp3 and .wav files from the originals is easy to use.

For audio, you can make the files extremely low sample rates.and mono

as an example. an hour long cbs mystery theater run time 50 minutes is only 8-10 megs. in mp3 format.

www.syntrillium.com

Doody & Doc

Try this for the first interview. (Ike has "audiodiles" in the url instead of "audiofiles")

As Howard Cosell might say, Thanks Doc for telling it like it is!! Great interview!!

I click on the link for your latest Doc, get the chart page for 12/13, yet the audio is 9/28 interview. Is this a problem at Ike's or? I haven't heard your latest yet.

Stock market portfolio giving you the runs? See Dr. Stool.

Take a subscribatory!
Download 
The Anals of Stock Proctology now!

The Daily Stool - Stock Market Message Board
Stool's Gold- Gold and Precious Metals Forum
Look Out Below Message Board

Support your local Stool Board.

The Al E. Greenspeuman designer line at Stoolmart. Get yours today! Click here now!

Old Stool Depository

The Wall Street Examiner
Subscribe to the Wall Street Examiner
Contact Us

Market Quotes are powered by Investing.com.